Just copped for PS3 !!

I'm bout 2 get on it now.
same.

I got to round 3 in Arcade Mode on medium and damn Abel kept slinging me around
laugh.gif
smh.gif
word
smh.gif

thats what made me turn the joint off. I'm about to give it a crack one more time

Originally Posted by just reason

haha.. yo boost.. the combos are not working.. for some reason.. my characters never do any damage..
i hit one guy with a 6 hit combo with sagat and it took "______/_______________________" of the meter ROFL!!!

i definitely lost my last 24387293479832 ranked matches but i refuse to play with ryu and ken.
about to start cheesing with the m. bison slide!!!!
You probably used
PS3_Square.png
, to do his super. Use
PS3_R2.png
for Sagat super. QCF QCF (Quarter Circle Forward) + R2. Make sure they are smooth motions onthe dpad or ull just do his tiger knee.
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by Face82

Just copped for PS3 !!

I'm bout 2 get on it now.
same.

I got to round 3 in Arcade Mode on medium and damn Abel kept slinging me around
laugh.gif
smh.gif
word
smh.gif

thats what made me turn the joint off. I'm about to give it a crack one more time
...hold up fam, let me get some of those battle points off you before you sell the game
laugh.gif

frown.gif
@ me spending all this time learning this fight pad ... its like i'm taking 2 steps back for each one forward ... its going to be a while later b4 ijump back in against some of yall ...

add me though

mongooseny23 - xbox

YOOOOOOOO. lets get a PS3 tournament going. I ain't doing %*%@ tonight so imma be playin all night.

let's do this.....Somebody make it.

Im in the house feeling lame as hell that my controller converter for my SF15th anniversary Stick wont work..

This game CANT be played without a stick.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

YOOOOOOOO. lets get a PS3 xbox360tournament going. I ain't doing %@*$ tonight so imma be playin all night.

let's do this.....Somebody make it.

fixed
pimp.gif
lol

Man I fell victim to the hype machine again.

This game is TRAAAAAAAAAASH

never again NT, never again
smh.gif
that doesn't even make sense, you already know what sf is going in, so how can you wait till you play it decide if you like it or not? *!!%is cool though, played on cpu round and one against some random cat online, i need practice but i got *!!% to do. And are their online ranks? dude had"slayer" above his name while mine was blank.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

smh.gif
that doesn't even make sense, you already know what sf is going in, so how can you wait till you play it decide if you like it or not? *!!% is cool though, played on cpu round and one against some random cat online, i need practice but i got *!!% to do. And are their online ranks? dude had "slayer" above his name while mine was blank.
i had SLAYER on my tag... but i changed it. u talking to me punk?
laugh.gif

anyways i'll be on most of tonight. peep the sig

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

smh.gif
that doesn't even make sense, you already know what sf is going in, so how can you wait till you play it decide if you like it or not? *!!% is cool though, played on cpu round and one against some random cat online, i need practice but i got *!!% to do. And are their online ranks? dude had "slayer" above his name while mine was blank.
Seriously. Like everybody else said too, you know what you're getting with SF. There's no drastic change where you would go from liking agame to disliking it. I haven't played a SF series since SF II on the SNES and I'm not disappointed with SF IV.

And I'm sick of everyone blaming NT when they don't like something. How about you go and get something because you want it, not because everyone elsedoes. Then when you're underwhelmed, you go and blame someone else instead of yourself
smh.gif
; it's not like anyone forced you to buy the damn game. People need to stop worrying about what everyone else thinks and just do their ownthing.

Back
Top Bottom