STREET FIGHTER 4!

To me, Seth is hard but a great challenge. At the first round, he was easy. But as soon as 2nd round come, he goes all out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMasta718

To me, Seth is hard but a great challenge. At the first round, he was easy. But as soon as 2nd round come, he goes all out.
laugh.gif
Im glad they made the fight that way, you'll think that from the first round dude is easy to beat next thing u know dude becomes unbeatable,damn near untouchable most of the time
smh.gif
laugh.gif
still a fun fight though

Seth is easy.

Remember to Jump HK on him and HK sweep. He grabs a lot so if you jump into him and you know your not gonna hit him press LP+LK together and that will stop histhrow. Also distant is key too, don't get too cocky and jump into him or he'll make you pay with the powerbomb or uppercut.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

is the online play smooth or choppy?

smooth .. word cl and pete rock.

once i finish this rough draft on marx/hegel & alienation... sf4 all night.. the buttons are quite easy also..

sagat > everyone .. tiger!
pimp.gif

Just got the game.

Beat Arcade in under 15 minutes only losing 1 round to Seth.

All of my free time will be occupied with this until Tekken 6 drops.

I want to be at an EVO level in this game and my old EX2 stick works fine for this game. I'm not stepping up to the Mad Catz TE stick until I am reallythat dude in this game.

Can't wait for the NT tourneys....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Damn man someone invite me already
laugh.gif

DMasta ..Boost
nerd.gif
Ill invite you hold up, in a match now.

EDIT: I sent it, hurry up, I'm kickin madd dudes out the lobby for you
smh.gif

i wonder how many people are using the controller.. even more who is using the analog..
my analog is destroyed from months of cod4... d-pad is not too bad..
yo boost!! you already know! (in about an hour)

i'm the king of pressing buttons and cheesing!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

i HATE Zangief... his moves take priority over EVERYTHING... but other than that i love this game. anybody tried playin wit el fuerte? its super hard
laugh.gif
I love Gief. Him and Honda are my best two characters. I hate that they shorten the crap outta his SPD throw range. As for his priority, he's always had priority over most moves. I love how people complain when I use Gief and grab them at least 10 times during the match. What do you expect? HE'S A WRESTLER.
i dont care about grabbin so much... its just the fact his grabs and other moves take priority over everything... im usin abel's ultra and he kicks me or grabs me out of it. im like
eek.gif
wattf? cant even get fei long cuz i cant beat zangief
laugh.gif
Abel's ultra is only use to combo with with the c.HP or to blow through fireballs. Random Abel Ultra will get you easily killed because 1) ithas no priority 2) It's extremely punishable on block.

Abel's light punch or EX command grab beats out anything Zangief tries to do, and that includes Lariat, EX-Green Hand, SPD, Super, and his Ultra. On wakeup if Abel does a light punch command throw on Zangief, the only thing Zangief can do is hop back or take the throw.

anyone here have the gamertag pimpin502?

this is g2ezz reporting in.. you got murked son! do some training before you get in the ring with me son!!!!

Originally Posted by rcdp

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

i HATE Zangief... his moves take priority over EVERYTHING... but other than that i love this game. anybody tried playin wit el fuerte? its super hard
laugh.gif
I love Gief. Him and Honda are my best two characters. I hate that they shorten the crap outta his SPD throw range. As for his priority, he's always had priority over most moves. I love how people complain when I use Gief and grab them at least 10 times during the match. What do you expect? HE'S A WRESTLER.
i dont care about grabbin so much... its just the fact his grabs and other moves take priority over everything... im usin abel's ultra and he kicks me or grabs me out of it. im like
eek.gif
wattf? cant even get fei long cuz i cant beat zangief
laugh.gif
Abel's ultra is only use to combo with with the c.HP or to blow through fireballs. Random Abel Ultra will get you easily killed because 1) it has no priority 2) It's extremely punishable on block.

Abel's light punch or EX command grab beats out anything Zangief tries to do, and that includes Lariat, EX-Green Hand, SPD, Super, and his Ultra. On wake up if Abel does a light punch command throw on Zangief, the only thing Zangief can do is hop back or take the throw.
yea i figured that out... the hard way... preciate that tho
laugh.gif
. im just not big on able so it was my first time really playing wit him

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by Jeanius86

Anyone have trouble with Abel playing as Ryu? I couldn't beat him for the life of me

yea...abel's got MOVES
eek.gif
smh.gif
too bad i suck with him!

all abel does is grapple and even i reverse that he goes off
Abel's roll is vulnerable to throws and punishable on hit when he comes out of the roll. Right now most people are probably using the hardpunch version of his combo where he finishes it off with a throw. If Abel is using the hard punch version, after the first hit, Ryu (or anyone one else withan invincible move) is able to hit Abel OUT of his combo. Mash on Shoryuken if you find yourself getting hit by his combo, as many people dont know not to usethe hard punch version of the combo chain yet. If the person you are play is using the light punch version, you're SOL and will just get hit by the combo.

Besides that, Abel's will have a hard time getting in on a Ryu until people start learning to use focus attacks to absorb hits and get close.

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

omg sagat's reach on his low hk is insane lmao

This is why he is my main now.
pimp.gif

His reach is crazy. Add to the fact he takes a good amount of damage from the opponent.

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

omg sagat's reach on his low hk is insane lmao

This is why he is my main now.
pimp.gif

His reach is crazy. Add to the fact he takes a good amount of damage from the opponent.

yo i sent a friend invite. lets get some rounds in

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

To you guys that have it on both systems, which one do you like better? I'm trying to decide which system to get it on since I wanna get more use outta my PS3 but I have a Live account and mostly play my 360. For now I'll be using my regular controllers so which one would you recommend?

- Preciate it.

listen..... don't let people steer you away from the 360 version. I use the standard controller more than my SE stick. infact.... i used the standard xboxcontroller to unlock everyone. the analog gets the moves out really easy.

GG Boost I beasted all over you
laugh.gif

Stop saying you won 11 games I lost one cause I felt bad for you
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Yo my thumb is heated
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

anyone here have the gamertag pimpin502?

this is g2ezz reporting in.. you got murked son! do some training before you get in the ring with me son!!!!
yeah that's me, son. you not that good, son. keep it green,son.

Back
Top Bottom