STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

u have to restart the game after u dl the update .... then u'll get an update info notice ... they have a disconnect figure which shows the rate @ which u quit mid battle
eek.gif

there's a disconnect stat???!

uh-oh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

xbox is back online ... and they have blind picking

YEAAAAAHHHHHH @3%& Counterpicking - and if that dudes doens't play me by 12:00am EST then I will play the sub.

wow, blind picking. finally. i HATE that crap. dudes will wait til 5 seconds left to pick their character based on yours.

So i been playing for about a 1 hour and a half and so far i aint seen nothing but Ryu and Sagat.....disgusting

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by TheHavik

I say they get a sub...
But i wonder where you'd find one this late at night?
nerd.gif

Chicago Bully88

Edit: vvv holler mcdollar im finna be on in like 15 mins after i finish eating my pizza
hit me up
Yoo my lil brother is down, he's on right now GT: SSstyleX, he's hungry.
i wanna play ur bro again he took me to the very last hit last tourney and im sure he wants a rematch
He does.

I was watching him and play and you are one of the first dudes to give him a run for his money. He was all getting his seating position corrected and tellingme to shutup because I was getting my annoucer on like "c'mon son, dont let this guy get at you"
laugh.gif

He modded his Arcade Stick with some Japanese parts so I guess it's TE like or better? Idk what that means but he's been playing a HELL of alot betternow with the new mods.

I need to update for the new EX pack, can't wait. Finns, whats it like?

Totally forgot the update comes out today. Damn, I guess I have to check it out on Monday. Heading to the beach this weekend.

Updated.

Street Fighter IV PS3 Tournament Sign-up List
- Please drop your PSN

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626
3. Thaisativa
4. gigageeks
5. daema82
6. PushTonKey
7. itzbooranss
8. shinigami-itachi
9. Murk92
10. iamgrayfox
Psn: GrimaceDaMenace

Yo do any of you have a clear explanation of how the Championship Point and Grade Point system work? Like do you only get GP from winning a tournament orwinning a round in a tournament? How many points to advance? How many levels? Etcetera.

Overall I'm diggin it so far, just wish people would hurry up and get up on it so it could find me matches faster lol. And the competition has been prettystiff I must say. I bet its mostly SRK dudes thirst out to try the new system. Teh noob will be cloggin up the tourny's eventually, you can bet that.

Back
Top Bottom