Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

just got through the whole thread..

ummmmmmmm how do we have NTers who still don't know about the /8 scale..
mean.gif

anything else would be uncivilized

anyways 7-7.5/8 for me.. if you were alive at any time during the 80s, I have no clue how you don't love it.. great start and they left enough unanswered where they have room to build and grow with what they already have.. obviously they get deeper into what is going on with will (I think they either go a 'alien' route where he births something.. or he, himself is forever changed).. hopper will take us more into the government side of things (also notice we didn't exactly see what happened with papa).. and then you have the kids search for el

by the way, el
frown.gif

i don't mean crazy with the lights and stuff. i get that. in general, her acting. wasn't great IMO.
You're the only person I've heard say that about her performance, all critics have said the exact opposite. They casted her perfectly for that role too, she was very convincing. Have you ever seen her in Girl Interupted?

Rewatching this now. Makes me wish I was born a decade earlier. I was born in 89 and I feel like I was the last generation to go through their childhood without the internet/technology/social media. And even then, in my teenage years, all that stuff was up and coming, but in the early stages.

Last edited:
Anybody know of any sick tshirts or items I can buy for this show? This show got my hyped. Second favorite series of all time behind breaking bad. 

Rewatching this now. Makes me wish I was born a decade earlier. I was born in 89 and I feel like I was the last generation to go through their childhood without the internet/technology/social media. And even then, in my teenage years, all that stuff was up and coming, but in the early stages.

I was born in 85. I don't even wanna imagine how annoying it would've been to go through middle school and high school where everyone was always on their phones and acting like idiots and bullying other people on social media. I actually had a cellphone junior / senior year but almost never used it. I don't even know anyone else who had a phone.

This chick nancy stupid a f:smh:  

The monster didn't even have to take her to the upside down, she did it to herself. :lol:

Don't disrespect Nanacy bae like that. She brave. She wants to find barbara and the kid. No way in hell i'd enter that tree into a hell dimension.

A little late, but just finished the show...

Dawg im so mad Nancy really ended the show curled up with frailboy Steve, like what!!! Son got washed and all by my boy Jonny Byers, and big J still couldnt get the yams! Females forever triflin man smh

Last edited:
A little late, but just finished the show...

Dawg im so mad Nancy really ended the show curled up with frailboy Steve, like what!!! Son got washed and all by my boy Jonny Byers, and big J still couldnt get the yams! Females forever triflin man smh

Don't worry, he's gonna get it in season 2 [emoji]128520[/emoji]

I'm surprised the government didn't kill their teacher. Glad since he's a cool dude and is like the source of info for the kids.

Last edited:

it was a joke, calm down. 

Besides, everyone knows white people are fair game.

Dudes are really butt hurt I told them to chill on the gays they've just been sitting at home SEETHING waiting for a chance to get a comment in. 
laugh.gif

Anyhow back to the show episode 4 was wild.
c'mon bruh you can't just flip like it ok cause it was a joke. lmao

you went on tangents posting biological evidence and writing short essays but it was the other people that were butthurt 
laugh.gif

the hypocrisy of this man smh 

tried to stay away from this thread but now that i finished it its ok. :lol:

had a copy of the whole series for days, then watched ep 1 on a whim and couldnt stop!

series was very fun, the kids were so cool. 8)

all those cliffhangers though. are they gona continue the story with a season 2? i think its perfect as it is.

Im impervious.

Wat is the scarriest movie u have ever seen.
Event Horizon
Blair Witch (saw it as a kid tho, couldn't sleep for days. But I watch it now and it's :\ )
Rosemary's Baby
The Exorcist growing up catholic :smh:
Cannibal Holocaust

These days horror movies are more like comedy to me. The only thing that came close recently was The Babadook. 

Event horizon had me SHOOK when I first saw it. It makes me wonder how messed up it could have been though. The deleted scenes gave it an NC-17 rating before they made the cuts. I guess the "hell" scenes on the horizon were a thousand times more horrific and there exists a copy that only the editors have ever seen, and then hey burned the rest of the copies. I can't even fathom it really

Last edited:
Quit sayin he's yalls favorite character.. :smh:

Show writers boutta play with our jimmies and have him taken in season 2.

He's my favorite too tho :smokin

Back
Top Bottom