stopped talking to some girl i feel grimey right now

iight i just woke up my bad last night i was watching the prestige on blu ray.

the "story" - i heard from my boy some other dude was going out with (insert her name) then i got pissed and told her wth why you do that ? word tomax b she had no clue and honestly didnt ,i was fooled. it was another (insert name here)..so she was sad and was like ef it and was put on the friend zone forlike 2 days. then i called her saying sorry kissed her no smashin yet, thats end of "part 1". now when it really ends yeah we started smashing on theregular but then i got busy with summer courses and didnt really want to talk much on phone,aim,text etc; so the interest was lost somewhere in between...nowshe was really talking to some other guy and at that point i was like damn ,sooooooooooooooooo i just started sendin some PMs

the end

Originally Posted by Saba

the "story" - i heard from my boy some other dude was going out with (insert her name) then i got pissed and told her wth why you do that ? word to max b she had no clue and honestly didnt ,i was fooled. it was another (insert name here)..so she was sad and was like ef it and was put on the friend zone for like 2 days. then i called her saying sorry kissed her no smashin yet, thats end of "part 1". now when it really ends yeah we started smashing on the regular but then i got busy with summer courses and didnt really want to talk much on phone,aim,text etc; so the interest was lost somewhere in between...now she was really talking to some other guy and at that point i was like damn ,sooooooooooooooooo i just started sendin some PMs

the end

Now u kno, u gotta send on
nerd.gif

im too lazy to go back to tinypic and copy and paste the code maybe later

Originally Posted by Saba

the "story" - i heard from my boy some other dude was going out with (insert her name) then i got pissed and told her wth why you do that ? word to max b she had no clue and honestly didnt ,i was fooled. it was another (insert name here)..so she was sad and was like ef it and was put on the friend zone for like 2 days. then i called her saying sorry kissed her no smashin yet, thats end of "part 1". now when it really ends yeah we started smashing on the regular but then i got busy with summer courses and didnt really want to talk much on phone,aim,text etc; so the interest was lost somewhere in between...now she was really talking to some other guy and at that point i was like damn ,sooooooooooooooooo i just started sendin some PMs

the end

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Y'all fools never learn.
smh.gif
word.

asking for PMs is a very big no-no. If the mods ever do decide to look at this thread, there will be a few dudes wakin up tomorrow only to find out they are inbanned camp for a while.
-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom