Stolen phone unappreciation

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif
at roasting fat people. really?

i know the feel though op. had my iphone stolen earlier this year. sucks
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
whenever anything happens to a fat person its 10x funnier.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

So my iPhone 4 got stolen at work today, and the fool turned it off so I can't track it with "find my iPhone" (how useless is this), it sure pays off to work hard only to have a coworker steal your stuff. Of course AT&T doesn't even offer subsidized pricing or a long term member discount. Not sure which is worse, the thief or the company.

30t6p3b.gif
Should have had a password on it. 

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif

All the butt hurts need to calm down. It was a joke poking fun at this thread made by finnns http://niketalk.com/topic/305462#.Tsx0IFbvat8

I should have bolded to be more specific. It was not what you said, it was MoreUptempos comment crossed the line.

I guess internet sarcasm isn't one of my strong points. It's all love. Shots taken

Originally Posted by sillyputty

So my iPhone 4 got stolen at work today, and the fool turned it off so I can't track it with "find my iPhone" (how useless is this), it sure pays off to work hard only to have a coworker steal your stuff. Of course AT&T doesn't even offer subsidized pricing or a long term member discount. Not sure which is worse, the thief or the company.

30t6p3b.gif

Pass code doesn't keep you from turning it off.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

So even if they have the tracking device on the iPhone, can they still track it while the phone is off completely or does it have to be on to track?

Sorry, but Im with t-mobile and was interested in buying one unlock/jailbroken on CL.
You're going to buy OP's phone, B

Originally Posted by jm2000

Atleast your ipad wasn't stolen

What was done there, I see it

30t6p3b.gif
It does have one, probably why he/she turned it off. I just checked iCloud again, it hasn't been online since it was stolen.

Unfortunate. I lost all my kitten's pics from when I got her, gf pics, Christmas pics, Japan etc., now that's my fault for not backing them up. I've had an iPhone since the OG came out, this has never happened. Wonderful world we live in.

Should've told your supervisor and told them the situation and shouldn't have let anybody leave until it turned up

30t6p3b.gif
It does have one, probably why he/she turned it off. I just checked iCloud again, it hasn't been online since it was stolen.

Unfortunate. I lost all my kitten's pics from when I got her, gf pics, Christmas pics, Japan etc., now that's my fault for not backing them up. I've had an iPhone since the OG came out, this has never happened. Wonderful world we live in.

Find out who stole it. Announce it to everybody, that you will release unholy hell on whoever stole your iphone if it's not returned by midday. Throw an empty threat if you have to. Just tell them it is being tracked and 5-0 or the goons (whichever you prefer) will be called if its not returned.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Should've told your supervisor and told them the situation and shouldn't have let anybody leave until it turned up
It's a very big place here...

Shoulders would be clapped if my phone went missing. I remember own Junior year of hs I forgot my sidekick in the computer lab then I come back its gone now with sidekicks all your info would be saved to the database so the next day I got. A new sidekick and when I log in I see a picture of this girl who goes to my school cuffed with some guy so I proceed to see how she reacts to me being around her and she power walks away so then I follow up and I'm like to gimme the sidekick or I'm gonna take it back. She was like Tryna play it off I'm like listen I don't wanna get crazy lol she then took it out her purse and gave it back

Did you have a security screen lock on it?  If you have it on can someone still reset the phone and use it?

Originally Posted by shogun

Did you have a security screen lock on it?  If you have it on can someone still reset the phone and use it?
Yeah it's locked down. Even when you try to reset through iTunes, it will prompt you for a passcode.

You can easily restore a phone with a lock code (disabled/stolen) by putting in DFU mode.

Ive came up on a stolen phone and ipod and i when i try to get in contact they dont reply to email

Originally Posted by JayHood23

It's a very big place here...
laugh.gif
he dont work at McDonalds bruh...

i wish my boss would try to tell me i couldnt go home cuz sumone else lost their property haha id turn my pockets inside out and diddy bop righttt the +*%$ out
laugh.gif

It's fine, I set it to wipe from iCloud as soon as it's turned on. They can't stop that.

yes they can... jail break restore to backup of non ios5 os and wallah... cloudless

ur phone is gone brethren, its unfortunate but like some ppl have said phones aint cheap nowadays u supposed to keep it on u like the musket, b...

or get raped by insurance just in case like the rest of us

Back
Top Bottom