Stolen phone unappreciation

So my iPhone 4 got stolen at work today, and the fool turned it off so I can't track it with "find my iPhone" (how useless is this), it sure pays off to work hard only to have a coworker steal your stuff. Of course AT&T doesn't even offer subsidized pricing or a long term member discount. Not sure which is worse, the thief or the company.

I have 3 or 4 phones and 16gb sd cards of content floating around the city somewhere. $#!* is a terrible feeling. I don't know who has that personal content that was on there or what they're doing with it

That sucks, Im sorry to hear that.

Are there any distinctive markings on the phone ?

If so you could try checking craigslist. Alot of criminals are dumb as rocks so they try to flip the stuff the stuff they stole online locally through CL complete with stickers or custom covers the rightful owner put on. Its not likely but, I know someone who got their computer back this way.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

It was probably a fat person.

What?? 
eyes.gif

Anyway.. Sorry to here about that OP.. sucks how you gotta be so careful all the time, even at work, can't trust no one my man..
30t6p3b.gif

Lol hey at least u didnt get the raw deal I got, my phone stolen once and the dude texted really mess up things to every contact I had and said even worse to girls haha this is going back like 4 years ago

Not trying to be a douche, but why should AT&T offer cheaper phones for somebody who had theirs stolen? It's not their fault at all. How did it get stolen, btw? Did you leave it down somewhere?

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Seriously. %@## fat people. 
At any rate, why don't you have insurance?

Seroiusly ? 

Im not even overweight, and I find this EXTREMELY offensive.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Seriously. %@## fat people. 
At any rate, why don't you have insurance?

Seroiusly ? 

Im not even overweight, and I find this EXTREMELY offensive.

IF it offended you so bad, and you're about that life report 'em.
IF not then move on, and leave it as it is. 
tired.gif

man...that sucks

ive had 2 phones stolen from me in HS. they were flip phones and a slider but it sucks

the fact that it was a co-worker makes it grimey. if one of my co-workers stole my phone id know immediately cause i work with only like 12 people

I use to get phones for the dirt cause I had friends that went around taking phones.

Originally Posted by SoleKid

I use to get phones for the dirt cause I had friends that went around taking phones.
Sounds like you hang with some cool guys.

So even if they have the tracking device on the iPhone, can they still track it while the phone is off completely or does it have to be on to track?

Sorry, but Im with t-mobile and was interested in buying one unlock/jailbroken on CL.

laugh.gif
at roasting fat people. really?

i know the feel though op. had my iphone stolen earlier this year. sucks
30t6p3b.gif

for some reason this reminds me of my friend

in chico he found a white htc2 in the grass outside a party

the girl whom it belonged to was still logged on facebook

my friend posts under her account "i get drunk and loose my phone"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif