STOCKX Hacked AGAIN

They aren’t

goat makes it harder to pay.

I haven’t bought in awhile but they don’t store cards or your PayPal. And cashing out your credits requires 2F

looks like StockX wants to make it easier for buyers but in the end it’s dangerous. Had to wipe all my cards on there and added. A $1 privacy card, thanks to whoever suggested.

glsd they didn’t use my debit card. Someone racked up 8k+ in charges last year (not via StockX) :smh: :smh: :smh:
GOAT does save CC and PayPal. GOAT was hit a couple weeks back. Friend had quite a few shoes ordered on his account, and others had their accounts locked due to suspicious activities.

theres a reason GOAT added 2FA, early on people were getting hacked with their balances being withdrawn to hacker accounts.

I don't like Stock X or GOAT, I also hate reselling and everyone buying and flipping shoes and not even being into shoes or just now getting into shoes cause it's "cool"

Stock X looks great, GOAT looks old and out of touch. I don't use either, your boy still on eBay going strong.

Welcome to the new age. Buying and flipping has become a lifestyle for people. It's hard nowadays to get into a good hobby that doesn't involve folks buying up everything just to turn around and sell it to make a few bucks. Not to say that this practice never existed, but it has branched out to just about anything under the sun.

Just been emailed by StockX saying they’ve introduced mfa!

i don’t think they didn’t have mfa before in order to make buying easier. Introducing mfa isn’t a trivial process. It would’ve taken them time to design the service. test, etc
And quite possibly an additional cost to their business.

Word of caution for those with StockX accounts.
Just received bit ago.
This looks to be where email came from:
[email protected]
Interesting timing is I just got paid on one sale earlier the day.
My BrokeX and Paypal emails are different.
Came in Paypal, not BrokeX addresses.
Suspect as Hell.

65AD7CC8-936C-4567-928F-B0A1471A8851.png

Last edited:
StockX won’t take my bank account as my preferred payment. I asked my bank earlier today and they said that I’m able to use it on their end and told me to contact PayPal but that hasn’t been helpful.

Crazy, how Stockx got hacked once again, all over twitter and not a single news publication reported this. HYPEBEAST, COMPLEX, SNEAKERNEWS, and HIGHSNOBIETY, none. Absolutely none, all of these publications are slaves to big corps like stockx and not fighting for the sneaker community. FAKE as ****.

STOCKX as a company haven't release one single statement yet, the ceo and founder should close their stupid site if they can't even take care of privacy correctly. As a 1B company, if apple got hacked, they would had fix that **** in less than 30 minutes. Yet stockx, can't even fix the issue in months. Super fail.
BOYCOTT STOCKX. If I was eBay, I'll use this opportunity to kick their asses.
yall dum mfs shoulda never let a company come in n do wat stockx do

stockx shoulda never been successful in the first place tbr

Back
Top Bottom