Steven Spielberg's "Obama"

Alot of dudes still mad their side or guy didn't win last time.  Just sit back and enjoy the show.    
I actually am on Obamas side. Dude had my vote. Like someone said earlier...dude cares about being a celebrity than doing his job. Stop doing these things...stop tellin everyone your tourny bracket....stop commenting what should happen in sports.... :lol: yes I'm semi mad. Does anyone get me? As bad as bush was I never see him on MTV or E! More than Obama...our president should focus on his job and not make appearances on SNL

....hard to get things done when your party doesn't control all of congress. no thread derail. just think your anger is misplaced. its obvious if he had less opposition in congress, things would be a bit different.

at this point i don't think im saying anything new tho.

Obama is the coolest president ever.

:lol: @ some of you thinking people are serious :rofl:

amazing make up and prosthetic done on Daniel Day there, bravo my man, one of the best.

:pimp:

the coolest president ever.

word, my man was trollin the haters, swag on a hunnid :pimp:

Definitely, nobody is saying he should be added to Mt. Rushmore, but he has done a nice job and is legitimately a cool *** dude who I would love to just kick it with. Him and Clinton are both awesome to listen to and are both really engaging.

I'm watching the Correspondents Dinner Speech, my man came out to "All I do is Win" :rofl: so much swag :smokin:smokin

And as Stephen A would say "my lord!" he already won for getting the First Lady

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom