Steven Francis: "I am the best player to come out of DC since [Bias]"

Durants gonna take that title soon, but Francis still has it for now.

Him did some damage back in his day.

laugh.gif
 Steve is delusional. He was so great, his career last a whopping 6 solid years. 

He didn't even make it to his 30's before he became a career hanger on. 

Durant has half those 6 years under his belt already, and is still what, 21? 

And yet Durant already has surpassed Steve in career playoff wins, vs the same team no less. 
laugh.gif

You guys want to let Steve have this moment as of now, that's fine, but by the end of this upcoming season, his claim is over and done with forever.  Hell, by the end of this season Durant will be less then 3 grand shy of Steve's total points scored in the NBA, in just Kev's 4th year. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Steve is delusional. He was so great, his career last a whopping 6 solid years. 

He didn't even make it to his 30's before he became a career hanger on. 

Durant has half those 6 years under his belt already, and is still what, 21? 

And yet Durant already has surpassed Steve in career playoff wins, vs the same team no less. 
laugh.gif

You guys want to let Steve have this moment as of now, that's fine, but by the end of this upcoming season, his claim is over and done with forever.  Hell, by the end of this season Durant will be less then 3 grand shy of Steve's total points scored in the NBA, in just Kev's 4th year. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 This is the most mind boggling argument I've ever seen here
Kevin Durant was probably better than Steve Francis at  Texas 
laugh.gif
 I can't believe this.

laugh.gif
 This is the most mind boggling argument I've ever seen here
Kevin Durant was probably better than Steve Francis at  Texas 
laugh.gif
 I can't believe this.

Originally Posted by Steve212

He's won more playoff games than Stevie.

I adored Steve Francis during his career, but there's a reason why he's out the NBA at 33, and its not injury.

Those Rockets teams were mediocre at best, though. Mo Taylor, Kelvin Cato, Walt Williams, etc SMH

And for a dude like Franchise, who's game was mostly athleticism, those injuries did take it's toll on the dude.  Yeah, he had a short career, but, we can't all sit here and say it wasn't because of the injuries. It was.

True, guys like Marbury, BDiddy, and guys like that were more or lesscut from the same cloth as a Franchise, but you didn't see those dudesnearly win slam dunk contests like how Francis did.

KD > Franchise

But, Franchise was a monster pre-injury

I adored Steve Francis during his career, but there's a reason why he's out the NBA at 33, and its not injury.

Those Rockets teams were mediocre at best, though. Mo Taylor, Kelvin Cato, Walt Williams, etc SMH

And for a dude like Franchise, who's game was mostly athleticism, those injuries did take it's toll on the dude.  Yeah, he had a short career, but, we can't all sit here and say it wasn't because of the injuries. It was.

True, guys like Marbury, BDiddy, and guys like that were more or lesscut from the same cloth as a Franchise, but you didn't see those dudesnearly win slam dunk contests like how Francis did.

KD > Franchise

Damn I had to read this statement like 4-5 times, and I'm like this ninja is crazy.

but after thinking about it as crazy as he sounds ..this fool is right..Franchise put in work in the Area , at MD, and
then in the NBA even if it was brief, and he did say after Bias.

Damn I had to read this statement like 4-5 times, and I'm like this ninja is crazy.

but after thinking about it as crazy as he sounds ..this fool is right..Franchise put in work in the Area , at MD, and

Originally Posted by franchise3

KD > Franchise

Injuries are apart of the game, but he could've taken better care of his body also.  The partying he did was legendary.  

KD > Franchise

Injuries are apart of the game, but he could've taken better care of his body also.  The partying he did was legendary.  

True, guys like Marbury, BDiddy, and guys like that were more or less cut from the same cloth as a Franchise, but you didn't see those dudes nearly win slam dunk contests like how Francis did.

KD > Franchise

so his attuide has nothing to do with him not been on a team? he was on that AI and tmac @*#+ with i should be starting because of my name.

and i swear Biddy was in the slam dunk contest.

True, guys like Marbury, BDiddy, and guys like that were more or less cut from the same cloth as a Franchise, but you didn't see those dudes nearly win slam dunk contests like how Francis did.

KD > Franchise

so his attuide has nothing to do with him not been on a team? he was on that AI and tmac @*#+ with i should be starting because of my name.

and i swear Biddy was in the slam dunk contest.

Dude definitely is a diva, but you throw in that WITH the injuries, and who's going to want the dude?

People can say dude lasted only 6 years in the league and all that, but injuries was the main thing. Steve Francis without his athleticism, then what do you got? Everybody knows that dude jumps out the gym, and is ball dominant/scoring PG

BDiddy was in the dunk contest, but like I was saying, Francis without his athleticism due to injury, then what do you have, as he wasn't really was known to be a PG who can run a squad.

It's not like he pulled an Iverson, averaging 26PPG then 2 years later gradually fell off the face of the earth. Francis was in steep decline since the injuries and faded into oblivion.

So, at the end of the day, it is what it is.

Dude definitely is a diva, but you throw in that WITH the injuries, and who's going to want the dude?

People can say dude lasted only 6 years in the league and all that, but injuries was the main thing. Steve Francis without his athleticism, then what do you got? Everybody knows that dude jumps out the gym, and is ball dominant/scoring PG

BDiddy was in the dunk contest, but like I was saying, Francis without his athleticism due to injury, then what do you have, as he wasn't really was known to be a PG who can run a squad.

It's not like he pulled an Iverson, averaging 26PPG then 2 years later gradually fell off the face of the earth. Francis was in steep decline since the injuries and faded into oblivion.

So, at the end of the day, it is what it is.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Franchise was one of my favorite players back then, but sadly we all know that he, iverson and marbury are cut from the same cloth.

Yall are getting amnesia regarding steves hayday. He and Kobe were staples in the West ASG backcourt. Is he better than Kd? Possibly. Will kd have a much better career? I think so.

Staple huh? They shared the backcourt twice.
THIS

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Franchise was one of my favorite players back then, but sadly we all know that he, iverson and marbury are cut from the same cloth.

Yall are getting amnesia regarding steves hayday. He and Kobe were staples in the West ASG backcourt. Is he better than Kd? Possibly. Will kd have a much better career? I think so.

Staple huh? They shared the backcourt twice.
THIS

Back
Top Bottom