Steve Young's Top 6 QB List

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

daiernchef wrote:
craftsy your such a loser, noone cares no matter how much you try to explain it. We all watch football, we've all seen big ben play, he's just managing the game, granted I'll say he's better then say Rex Grossman at managing a game, but never does this guy lead a passing attack. That first year he played what did he average about 150 passing yards a game. Please just shut up.
My List
1-Brady
2-Brady
3-Brady
4-Brady

and a distant second is Romo this year, but if your making a list noone should even be close to Brady,
GREATEST SINGLE SEASON FOR A QB EVER!!!!!

I'd like to thank Yuku for the wonderful ignore feature you have given us. Without it, I would be forced to read posts like the one above. My computer cannot sustain such gratuitous amounts of slurping, and after reading said post it almost crashed.

THANKS, YUKU!

Yuku gave you an ignore button but you still cant seem to ignore me, huh... you got some kind of man-crush on me loser... So you got me on ignore yetyour still reading my posts, how brilliant of you.... If its slurpin fine but even YOUR favorite player and team all appreciate how great of a season he'shaving, grow up and grow a pair so you can make your own decisions in life and not just follow the haters...

im pretty sure dude made the decision to ignore you after your final slurpage of bradys testee juice ...

umm... Palmer is 5th in yards this season, thats why he said "If you go by stats.."
ok so the only stat that matters is yards ... damn, hopefully i can make it to the league and throw 40 picks and throw for 5500 yards and 3 tds soi can be considered a great qb ... ... ... .. .. .. . . .

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

im pretty sure dude made the decision to ignore you after your final slurpage of bradys testee juice ...

umm... Palmer is 5th in yards this season, thats why he said "If you go by stats.."
ok so the only stat that matters is yards ... damn, hopefully i can make it to the league and throw 40 picks and throw for 5500 yards and 3 tds so i can be considered a great qb ... ... ... .. .. .. . . .
What and you don't slurp Romo's testee juice... Another victim MAD cause his team got beat.. just remember your teams record is 12-1 and thenremember who gave you that -1
laugh.gif

What and you don't slurp Romo's testee juice... Another victim MAD cause his team got beat.. just remember your teams record is 12-1 and then remember who gave you that -1
I give credit where credit is due ... honestly, distinguishing favre and romo this year is based on preference really (and as i see it td passes),and if you look at my posts, I give credit to brady aka your personal juice supplier (look at page 368 of mitchell report to confirm) and also manning (andsometimes garrard and big ben) ... and why would i care that the pats gave us that loss, im not mad we lost to yall because everyone else has, I would like toplay you again because I think you are the best team in the league and I wanna beat the best ...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

What and you don't slurp Romo's testee juice... Another victim MAD cause his team got beat.. just remember your teams record is 12-1 and then remember who gave you that -1
I give credit where credit is due ... honestly, distinguishing favre and romo this year is based on preference really (and as i see it td passes), and if you look at my posts, I give credit to brady aka your personal juice supplier (look at page 368 of mitchell report to confirm) and also manning (and sometimes garrard and big ben) ... and why would i care that the pats gave us that loss, im not mad we lost to yall because everyone else has, I would like to play you again because I think you are the best team in the league and I wanna beat the best ...
dont accuse other people of something you also do on a daily basis is all im sayin...

Back
Top Bottom