Steve Nazh Zoom BB Low GR version

I was browsing through the newest SLAM magazine the other day and I believe there was a black/royal pair of lows in there that said "out now"

SLAM has never eeeeeever had a release date right in the history of the magazine.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Man I've never been so clueless to the release of a shoe before... I'm still betting on early November like stated a page or so back...

AJ XI 23

the mids are coo to ball in, the sn pe are coming to japan.. they make shoes more wide out here,thats about it.
im coppin for sure
"...STEP UP AND TEST THE SKILLS, YOU COULD GET MY TES-TICULES..."TOKYO APACHE

Does anyone have ANY info on when these may release??? any help appreciated.

AJ XI 23

Sellers want $170 shipped on ebay, damn. Think I'll just wait until I trip to Japan next year, or get lucky with a Canadian seller.

The black/red lows aren't exactly a bad alternative to these, and getting those from a connect would make them a great deal.

It is if I'm paying $110 less and using them on the court.

Of course I'd prefer the Nash version, but they're probably not dropping in the U.S.

:x
sick.gif
i never really liked this show and low top really looks horrible 2 me
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

I called Nike last week and asked if they could track down a pair for me. They were able to find the white/purple/orange colorway pictured above and it arrived today. It DOES have the logo on the heel. I balled in them tonight and really liked them.

I just got tired of waiting for a release and went straight to the source. The rep said there weren't alot in the system, but its worth a shot. If nothing else, it might get the message to Nike that people want them released.

out now in canada.
saw them today pretty nice.
anybody needs help?! but yeah CDN is expensive.

what stores in BC have these?
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

thx Blazers21NTNP
The best ZOOM BB LOW!!!!

.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::. .:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
_________
All things Lebron, check out:
www.lebrontalk.com

What's the house of hoops, is that like a Foot Locker thing or what? And does that mean national release or just Harlem...

I actually like this colorway too, but that logo is what does it, that shoe would be so plain without it. And what's with the whole cowboy theme for Nash, I understand Phoenix and playing in the West, but I don't really see a connection.

Back
Top Bottom