laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
@ his girl just happening to out of town when he got popped with another female
eyes.gif

sounds like that OJ Simpson kind of out town if u ask me

Originally Posted by tupac003

This story is crazy and just like Mike's death more details are going to come out and shock all of us.

IMO sounds like baby daddy drama.

What is going on with all of these people dying!?

R.I.P
Seriously. I know they say that people always die in 3s, but in the last few weeks its been more like people dying in 10s. Anyway, RIP toMcNair. I always like the way he played.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

This story is crazy and just like Mike's death more details are going to come out and shock all of us.

R.I.P
Seriously. I know they say that people always die in 3s, but in the last few weeks its been more like people dying in 10s. Anyway, RIP to McNair. I always like the way he played.
10 people probably died in the amount of time you took to wrote that. Nothing is changing in the world. This story will happen again tomorrow.Just in a different part of the world and not as famous

wow man whats up with all these deaths lately? i remember watching this dude play for the titans and he was raw. Even tho i was a rams fan back then i stilladmired the way he played the game. RIP to AIR Mcnair!
frown.gif

Him and George were Houston's last draft picks before the move. This is really foul news. RIP Steve.

Just a damn shame...
smh.gif

McNair was probably the most respected quarterback in the NFL next to Brett Favre the last 7 years because of his toughness, ability to win, and overallleadership. I'll never forget the year he was co-MVP in the league with Peyton Manning.

I'll also never forget the memorable Rams Vs. Titans 2000 SuperBowl where the Titans were literally only a yard or so from possibly rewriting history andbeating the St. Louis Rams.

He always had my respect and was one of the last few leaders in the NFL on the field and off....

It's a very sad occurence and I hope the NFL inducts this man in the HOF someday. R.I.P. Steve "Air" McNair.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
@ his girl just happening to out of town when he got popped with another female
eyes.gif

sounds like that OJ Simpson kind of out town if u ask me
samething im thinking as soon as i heard she was out of town i was like
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by lawdog1

R.I.P
Seriously. I know they say that people always die in 3s, but in the last few weeks its been more like people dying in 10s. Anyway, RIP to McNair. I always like the way he played.
10 people probably died in the amount of time you took to wrote that. Nothing is changing in the world. This story will happen again tomorrow. Just in a different part of the world and not as famous
Thats what the hell Im saying people die everyday

I can't belive this $$*! man
frown.gif
he was the reason I became a Titans fan.

R.I.P. Steve McNair. You'll always be missed.

Back
Top Bottom