Stephon Marbury First Game Stats In CBA

Stephon get that MVP.
laugh.gif

Man looking at that website is like a who's who of NBA Cast-offs.
laugh.gif

Nice to see dudes making that money at least in some way though, and not just bumming around waiting to be bankrupt.

"People say this and that about him, but let me tell you, I haddinner with him last night and it was so simple, chicken fried rice.That's it," Brave Dragons coach Wu Qinglong said, expressing hisapproval of such low-key behavior.

"He was happy. He said it was really good," Wu added. "He didn't even want anything to drink, just some bottled water."

what other choice does he have? starbury's in survival mode in a foreign land - just looking out for his own welfare, health. you think he wants to die from food poisoning 7,000 miles away from home?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Smush Parker being 4th in the league in assists and 3rd in the league in steals.
laugh.gif
That's where he's been?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
, Knew Smush was still playing ball somewhere...his teammates need to watch their girls though
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4892555

Marbury has shipped 50,000 pairs of Starbury shoes to China, but said the marketing plan was "secret." On the court, he wears black hightops embroidered with his Chinese name, "Ma Bu Li."
Wait a minute....am I the only one who caught this?  This CANT be real.  
Ma Bu Li?!?!?  Mahh Boo Lee phonetically?!?!?  No way that Marbury's "Chinese Name" is to just say Marbury with a heavy asian accent. Really?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4892555

Marbury has shipped 50,000 pairs of Starbury shoes to China, but said the marketing plan was "secret." On the court, he wears black hightops embroidered with his Chinese name, "Ma Bu Li."
Wait a minute....am I the only one who caught this?  This CANT be real.  
Ma Bu Li?!?!?  Mahh Boo Lee phonetically?!?!?  No way that Marbury's "Chinese Name" is to just say Marbury with a heavy asian accent. Really?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

same way a spanish name is pronounced with a spanish accent when spoken in english.

but steph is da one turned down a contract with da Celtics......

no effing way that's his name. I translated my name and it came out so jumpbled. mind you my first name only has 4 letters. smh

Originally Posted by dyyhard

"People say this and that about him, but let me tell you, I haddinner with him last night and it was so simple, chicken fried rice.That's it," Brave Dragons coach Wu Qinglong said, expressing hisapproval of such low-key behavior.

"He was happy. He said it was really good," Wu added. "He didn't even want anything to drink, just some bottled water."

what other choice does he have? starbury's in survival mode in a foreign land - just looking out for his own welfare, health. you think he wants to die from food poisoning 7,000 miles away from home?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
But good for MA BU LI

Back
Top Bottom