Stephen Hawking on Religion: "Science Will Win"

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by TheGift23

If dude's gonna yap and yap, why should I care?

because when the smartest man in the history of men says something, you listen...

I believe that's Einstein. Hawking is the smartest man alive, though.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

If God could just come down for a visit maybe I'd believe but until then religion is just another theory.
Religion isn't God.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

interesting.......

the whole scientific world listens when he has something to say

Like a religious leader.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Because clearly he won
laugh.gif
grin.gif
Yes, because....
1. He outlived his prognosis by 40+ years

2. He's one of the most prominent figures in contemporary studies in science. 

3. He has kids.....so he got it in. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why should I listen to this dude? Doesn't he write horror novels or something?

He looks funny.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
/ignorant NTer

Science and Religion are two sides of the same coin. Believing one will win out over the other is pointless. Science tells us how, Religion tells us why. Both together makes us complete.

Because clearly he won
laugh.gif
grin.gif

My mom died from that same *!%% man.. ain't NOTHING funny about that disease. It's possibly the worst condition known to man. And yet, he's done more in his life and for the world than you ever will, and he can't even shake his own %%+% after he pees. One for Hawking. Zero for you.. Womp.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

interesting.......

the whole scientific world listens and formulates their own opinion based off research and study when he has something to say

Like a religious leader.
Fixed

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Science and Religion are two sides of the same coin. Believing one will win out over the other is pointless. Science tells us how, Religion tells us why. Both together makes us complete.

Nah Religion is the reason why we are the only species in the universe with a auto-destructive  Thought pattern & Will

Ufos wont land cause they know its a war-zone

Originally Posted by RavageBX

No chief...one works most of the time. Neither has the answer to life's greatest mysteries tho. But one works.

Call me stupid, but I dont understand what human life's insignificance and accidental-ness has to do with there being a Supreme Being.
Thats a very "The Earth is the center of the Universe or solar system" mentality. What exactly do we have to do with whether or not there is God?

WAIT...what you say RAVAGEBX?!?!

RavageBX wrote:

Amen my dude. Amen!
pimp.gif

I be thinking it's only me man
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Call me stupid, but I dont understand what human life's insignificance and accidental-ness has to do with there being a Supreme Being.
Thats a very "The Earth is the center of the Universe or solar system" mentality. What exactly do we have to do with whether or not there is God?

Religion says God created man and man is here for a reason
Science says man/ earth was an accident and we ultimately have no higher purpose on earth.

Only problem is those people with those theories that science and religion are one in the same.

I agree tho.

Back
Top Bottom