stephen A. Smith turns supers sayain bashing the knicks smh

I love Stephen A, don't know how some of y'all dislike him.... Dude is entertaining
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DubA169

SAS was screaming that the Knicks need to do anything to get melo. Screeeeaming to give away everything. He's a hypocritical loudmouth actor. Plus he's isiahs mouthpiece. So *%%* him

If you listened he still very PRO Roster... He's just saying that Amare doesn't look the same... and that the FO crippled them by not having a PG & !!%@$#%+ on them for raising prices.
exactly and I have to agree the few games I've watched of him Amare definitely doesn't look himself. Goodluck with Baron Davis though knick fans we had to deal with that head case of a man over in clip town and i swear at times there is no one more frustrating to watch then that man.

Yeah heard it earlier. It's a good thing I don't routinely listen to him. All that screaming. Terrible. Like he must look crazy to everybody else in that room.

Reminded me of Funk Master Flex the way he was going off.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

The best was that one night years ago when he walked off the ESPN set.
please tell me there is a vid of this!???!!!
Damn, surprised you don't remember that. It was crazy. I think that marked the end of his time at ESPN. They asked him about the Knicks (this was 2007) and he just shook his head, stood up, and walked off the set. The guy is too emotionally attached to work for a national network. He's better off ranting on random radio shows.

laugh.gif
for a second there I felt like he was talking about a serious global issue. Son took me back to my basic training days with all of that hollering, first 45 seconds I was about to stand at parade rest.

Some points I agreed with others I didn't.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
@ him exposing Amare and going in on the FO. No reason why NYK sucks when you have two count'em TWO top 10 players on the team. Bum Fizzle is not the solution @ pg but DWill is and if yall get D12 that's like killing two birds with one stone. SAS speaks fact NOT fiction.

Separate your personal feelings from the guy for one second....

Please point out where he was wrong in his rant.

I thought he was 100% spot on. D'Antoni is obviously gonna be the fall guy, but he's not the only one to blame for this mess on the court. Starts w/ the FO.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Stephen A. is funny. This is the reason why I want to get into sports radio. I just want to yell at sports franchises everyday. 

This is what happens when you give Stephen A Smith more than 2 minutes to talk uninterrupted 
incredible-hulk-1970s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom