Step Brothers

boats and !%%!!

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Man i have seen this movie 4 times! It is amazing! better than Tropic Thunder. Pineapple Express and Zach and Miri are terrible... i just don't find SethRogan funny at all.. lamest jokes.. i could barely finish pineapple express

i didnt laugh once in tropic thunder btw...movie sucked, ben stiller is absolutely not funny

Step Brothers was absolutely awful. Nothing funny about seeing two guys beat each other up then become friends for no reason. Not that there was any reason forthem to be enemies, seeing as they both were EXACTLY THE SAME character. Seriously, that movie was the most self indulgent, unfunny, unnecessarily vulgar, WillFerrel movie yet. I loved Anchorman, but he has fallen off hard.

some of u guys have really childish taste in movies. come on...really, u think step bros was better than pineapple express? ur wildin, step bros was wildslapstick and totally lacked realism. while pineapple express, although the fighting scenes were a little outrageous,kept its realism. the dialouge and thejokes were absolutely hilarious.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

The funniest scene when Derek showed his abs
laugh.gif
I was just dieing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was clearly not his abs it was like a latin dudes chest. If you didn't atleast find that part funny you have no soul.

It was funny the first time I saw that joke in Walk Hard. IMO, this movie was weak, Will Ferrell is falling off (yes I said it, bring thehate). Role Models > "Tropic Thunder" and "Stepbrothers" combined.

I can't understand why people DON'T think this movie is great.

Everyone that doesn't think it's funny, has to call me Dragon.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Step Brothers was absolutely awful. Nothing funny about seeing two guys beat each other up then become friends for no reason. Not that there was any reason for them to be enemies, seeing as they both were EXACTLY THE SAME character. Seriously, that movie was the most self indulgent, unfunny, unnecessarily vulgar, Will Ferrel movie yet. I loved Anchorman, but he has fallen off hard.

Dude there wasnt supposed to be any reasoning on why anything happened. Stop trying to analyze the movie.

The movie was made for one liners and things like that. And it succeeded. It had me
roll.gif

o yea, Yall Dun Say Dattt

"Bow Bow, I'm Deeeeeeerrick, and i can sing hiiiiiiiiiiigh like thiiiiiiiiiiiis! And I can sing hiiiiigh hiiigh hiiigh!!"

"Hi, my name is Jim, wanna suck my +%## for money"?

"Hey 80's Joel Doo Wop sucks!" ...."Hey listen %!+##!@%+@%@, we only do 80's joel, so you and your skank %%!$*# wife can get the #++%outta here"!!

"Ok now the tuxedos seem kind of ####%% up"

"Brennan if you #++% up, () heres gonna eat your +%##...."
"Like Kobayashi Baby"!
"I've seen him do it"
"You've actually seen him eat a man's penis?"
"We were in international waters so they couldn't prosecute him"

Too many quotables
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I probably couldn't be friends with anyone who didn't think this movie was funny.

Boats N' @*%*. Pure comedy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

was dying when the little kids jumped them and made them eat white dog %&*$
roll.gif

and then at the end of the movie they came back to handle their business
laugh.gif

And I couldn't breathe when Will pulled the Deez Nutz on Yo Drumset
roll.gif

haven't seen it, but i need to!

pineapple express was
laugh.gif