STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

This thread is washed just like the city, I see son with the Dolphins tattoo has taken over in here and there's some new members on here which is cool (I guess)  No more OG members post in this thread I see lol We use to have some fun in this thread.
laugh.gif

To the new members in here:

NEVER do business with Social Status... If you don't know anyone who works there, You ain't getting what you want. I could go on and on about that place but ill let y'all see for your self.

To the new members in here:

NEVER do business with Social Status... If you don't know anyone who works there, You ain't getting what you want. I could go on and on about that place but ill let y'all see for your self.
oh we know. been dicussed many times in here. i know some1 that works there personally, an he cant even get his kicks there cause they hold/sell early so much.

Lol damn I didn't know I took over

new to the city and wanted to get the thread live again tho. I've never been to social status, I've heard far too much negative about them

Lol damn I didn't know I took over

new to the city and wanted to get the thread live again tho. I've never been to social status, I've heard far too much negative about them
why dont you come thru and form your own opinions??? there's so much more to the store than how we handle hyped up releases, that sh*t is seriously only like 5-10% of weekly sales

i understand that but it shows bad business. i'll check it out one day but i can honestly say im not interested in giving my money to a company that has formed a bad rep with everybody. if its as bad as everybody says, its only a matter of time til Nike gets wind of the situation and they pull releases from them.

And you guys are confirming it too. I'm good. People at villa wood street are legit, never had a problem there

They do shady ish too. They just get way more pair than social status. Ace been selling early forever. I went to champs for bred 13 tickets was first in and only had 6 tickets. It's part of the game. Make some connection build some relationships n you'll have nothing to worry about. Just like in life.

Last edited:
ace def sells js early. i remeber hearing about ace getn fake Js. they would sell real 1s early an give out b grade fakes on RD. thats was the rumor.

Hell for the Hgg I got a ticket for villa. Got there before there way before the cut off time n they sold my pair. Went to ss told ol boy the situation put my name n the raffle n got a call that night that I won. I shop there other than just hyped releases. A small business is more likely to help out people that shop there other than just hype releases. They have done some bad business before but Ss had gotten better since last year.

Last edited:
Hell for the Hgg I got a ticket for villa. Got there before there way before the cut off time n they sold my pair. Went to ss told ol boy the situation put my name n the raffle n got a call that night that I won. I shop there other than just hyped releases. A small business is more likely to help out people that shop there other than just hype releases. They have done some bad business before but Ss had gotten better since last year.
Exactly. Smaller stores build clientele differently than corporate stores. A store with only 3 or 4 levels between the owner and a sales associate have the opportunity to create more personal relationships with patrons. Swear some of y'all are just salty u don't have connects lol

Exactly. Smaller stores build clientele differently than corporate stores. A store with only 3 or 4 levels between the owner and a sales associate have the opportunity to create more personal relationships with patrons. Swear some of y'all are just salty u don't have connects lol
i buy online anyway. u can get other stuff for free with coupon codes. an if i miss a shoe i just go to the next 1 i want. jimmy jazz in monroeville does the same thing with selln early an holdn pairs. if every thats not coperate.

Last edited:
donadamsky  Quote: "Swear some of y'all are just salty u don't have connects lol"

And that is why i dont do business in there. Even thought about contacting nike to try and shut down all their Nike releases. Bunch of clowns who run that place. Most shadiest sneaker shop i have ever seen.

Went in there the day before The Lebron summit lake 9s came out last year, The clown working there with braids says: Yeah i can sell them to you but we need like $400 for them. I walked right out.

One time before a pair came out they sold some of the pairs i guess to their "boys" and i know them ( i wont say any names) They told me just go in say ask for them so i go in a couple days later i ask about the shoes and the guy working there says Naw we aint get them in? I smiled and walked out.

Also i remember when the Lebron china 9s came out whoever was working there sold a pair to my friend and said he couldnt give him the shoe box because it was the day before they came out? Told him to come back tomorrow and get the box?.

Its a good thing i know a lot of NTers in other states, thats how i get a lot of my shoes.

donadamsky  Quote: "Swear some of y'all are just salty u don't have connects lol"

And that is why i dont do business in there. Even thought about contacting nike to try and shut down all their Nike releases. Bunch of clowns who run that place. Most shadiest sneaker shop i have ever seen.

Went in there the day before The Lebron summit lake 9s came out last year, The clown working there with braids says: Yeah i can sell them to you but we need like $400 for them. I walked right out.

One time before a pair came out they sold some of the pairs i guess to their "boys" and i know them ( i wont say any names) They told me just go in say ask for them so i go in a couple days later i ask about the shoes and the guy working there says Naw we aint get them in? I smiled and walked out.

Also i remember when the Lebron china 9s came out whoever was working there sold a pair to my friend and said he couldnt give him the shoe box because it was the day before they came out? Told him to come back tomorrow and get the box?.

Its a good thing i know a lot of NTers in other states, thats how i get a lot of my shoes.
This is what the shoe game has turned into, who am I kidding it's been this way for years......smdh

I've had no issues at villa so far. Went for bred 11 and white foams and was able to get both no problem

my homie went to SS get the penny 5 red eagle an he was gon pick some hyperposite for me. he was 2nd is line @ SS. belly26 was 1st in line. so he can vouch for this. told belly an my homie that they only had like 4 sizes of red eagles. sz10.5 an nothing close to it. like a sz8 or a sz14. 
mean.gif
. i know mad ppl not on NT that dont mess wit SS. an they get way more sneaks than me.
laugh.gif

Yup, game been this way. Worst shade I felt was when I stood in line waitin for the Grapes at Da Villa in East Lib, 3rd in line, a full size run behind the counter but they don't have my size. Afterwards a shorty in a Schenley cheerleading uni and her moms was sellin em to dudes $100+ over retail.

Lmao. Look at the mess I started. From small shops to shops in the mall shady is everywhere. Only place I've never had a problem at was finishline. They are the fairest shoe company. Well at least in store. Online is another story.

Anyway who's gonna ATTEMPT to purchase this weekend. Grape 5s? Pure plat lebrons?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom