STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

@thesocialstatus tweeted: "Can you keep a secret. The Bred 11s drop again on the 23rd. Don't tell anyone."

the restock train has arrived lol. 

Second that, got my 22's from them a while back. Damn things just sitting in the garage now that I got rid of the pathfinder though

i mean how crazy can it be really? .. they will be gone cuz they only look out for dope dealers and a select few who shop there all the time... #kanyeshruggs

i mean how crazy can it be really? .. they will be gone cuz they only look out for dope dealers and a select few who shop there all the time... #kanyeshruggs
isnt that the defintion of a connect though? of course the regulars who spend money at the store are gonna get the hook-up. thats how independent shops work...

isnt that the defintion of a connect though? of course the regulars who spend money at the store are gonna get the hook-up. thats how independent shops work...
True story im not Knocking it because I have connects of my own I was jus responding to my mans comment above Jack..
glasses.gif

Whats good NT Pittsburghers. This is Sean Devine from Refresh PGH... Havent been in this thread in forever lol. Refresh PGH is having a Sneaker Convention coming soon (no offense to anyone but its going to be way bigger / better than the event at S Bar). And to comment about Social Status... I always get plugged there but I got squeezed out when it came to the corks. $700? No thanks my man, SS is lame as hell.

Last edited:
I don't know what's what here yet, just looking to run into peeps that are fellow sneaker heads. I moved here from south Florida back in July.

Sean, you got any more info on the convention you are doing?

Sean, you got any more info on the convention you are doing?

We're still ironing out the details but we have a large venue already locked in. It's going to be this summer which gives us plenty of time to plan and secure tables/vendors etc.

I may check out those conventions aforementioned. Never been to one before

Conventions are a decent way of meeting people, getting some decent trades etc. Alot of people still have their prices high as hell, but you can definitely walk away with some decent deals. We're actually going to a sneaker con event in Baltimore on March 30th just to get more experience for our event.

yo, the hype for these blacktoe 13's is rediculous. every other call at social status is "ya'll got them he got games 13's?". its getting really annoying

Jimmy Jazz at Century 3 still had a sz 12 of the cloaks last night, for those still on the hunt. I need to find a sz 11 for retail

Jimmy Jazz at Century 3 still had a sz 12 of the cloaks last night, for those still on the hunt. I need to find a sz 11 for retail
had a chance to get em at monroeville mall FTL on RD. but was so focused on PHX foams didnt grab em. im bout to get oregon nike turf jet instead. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom