STEAL ALERT: NFL Nike Elite jerseys 50% off

I want to pick up that McCoy or Vick jersey but not sure on the sizing of these.Those of you going with a 40, how tall are you guys?

wanna cop a shady & a vick but i have a feeling it will get lower cuz they will ship my boy out & make him the scapegoat

they mentioned niketalk when i called earlier. i woulda copped a size 48 revis if they had it. im tempted to just go with a bigger size and take it to the niketown around my way and exchange it either for a size 48 or a 49ers jersey

they mentioned niketalk when i called earlier. i woulda copped a size 48 revis if they had it. im tempted to just go with a bigger size and take it to the niketown around my way and exchange it either for a size 48 or a 49ers jersey

what do you mean they mentioned Niketalk? :lol:

the guy i talked to on the phone said their sale was posted on niketalk and that a few people who called them mentioned niketalk as well.

damn, good looks man.
they havent answered back as to what they have in a 40. mad because i wanted that stafford :smh:

They replied to the my email at 9:43am and then I called them when I woke up around 12.. Try calling, you'll get through and find out what they have in a 40

i LOVE the details Nike put into the jerseys . . . the Cam Newton jersey has the words "KEEP POUNDING" on the inside collar . . .
View media item 137042

RIP Sam Mills. Dude was great and I hope he keeps getting the recognition he deserves. He was great with the Saints and great with the then new Panthers.

I'm passing this info on to friends that root for teams represented on there, Sadly my team isn't represented in the sale.

Back
Top Bottom