Steak made from human feces passes taste test

What in the hell?!

Dudes who taste tested it better be making 7 figures, nothing less.

I remember the last thread about this when it was in it's early stages. Japan wild with this recycling doo doo nonsense. Last time they were talking about burgers now it's steaks.

:x

Honestly I didn't read much. I don't care how healthy, how great it tastes, etc. I absolutely would not touch that to my tongue. Sicknasty. 

Honestly I didn't read much. I don't care how healthy, how great it tastes, etc. I absolutely would not touch that to my tongue. Sicknasty. 

What if the government replaces all steaks with colored feces. Like if we went to world war 3 and the cattle had to go to the troops. You'd be eating poop without eem knowing :nerd:

What if the government replaces all steaks with colored feces. Like if we went to world war 3 and the cattle had to go to the troops. You'd be eating poop without eem knowing :nerd:

Who's to say you aren't already eating it? :frown:

Last edited:
U already know what's for dessert:

View media item 277284

This is disgusting too (not quite as disgusting as doodoo steaks), and I guarantee that everyone here has already eaten some.

Last edited:
Another reason to stay away from red meat. But this is disgusting, you shouldn't even try to pursue an idea like this :x

Back
Top Bottom