STAY STRAPPED....The 25 greatest strapped nikes of all time. VOL....NIKETALK

Real nice list, man. :smokin

Agreed on the Jet Flights and Muscle Maxes. Would love to see Nike retro the Flight 89 STs and these bad boys, the Nike Air Turmoils:

View media item 608288

Last edited:
If I ain't strapped, it means I took them off like Nike Airs...

Nice list.

A few I would add that I don't think were mentioned yet-

Pro Streak Max
Medicine Ball Trainer
Air Pressures - they had a strap, right?

Air Flight High 93?

Glad to see the Shox Stunners on here. Now I know I'm not the only one who loves that sneaker.

^^^ i lost an auction for that exact pair for 7$ recently. FML

If I ain't strapped, it means I took them off like Nike Airs...

Nice list.

A few I would add that I don't think were mentioned yet-

Pro Streak Max
Medicine Ball Trainer
Air Pressures - they had a strap, right?

Air Flight High 93?

Completely forgot the medicine balls and pro streak.
Medicine ball trainers would be up there too cuz of spike 8)

Last edited:
diamond turfs.... my favorite from young, your list is perfect... some of my favorites

huarache trainer
View media item 605348

DAMN was scrolling down and just STOPPED in my tracks.  These right here.  TOUGHER than DICE.  A little NY State of Mind reference for the old heads. DAMN.
Thanks ninja! I agree

Also love my BOs
I am busy getting the SC Trainer's, but will probably swing back and work on picking these up.  A lot of memories come flooding back when I see these.

Last edited:
Recent pickup I had, DAMN I forgot how much I LOVE these shoes.  Certain Jordan's would be passed on if some more colors came out of the Huarache's.

How comfy are those?
If they are anything like my old blue and white ones, they fit like a glove.  Probably won't even bring these out for another 3/4 months, possibly longer depending on winter.  I was doing a Internet search online and found these.  DAMN I have GOT to find them, ASAP.  So many shoes just sitting in a Nike Vault, reason number 1 why they will never loose number 1 spot.  Nike has forgotten more classics than other companies have had.

Agreed.

I didn't want to nitpick because it's all subjective. But, to me, those Nike Huarache Trainers are #2 on the list, right after AF1 highs.

Agreed.

I didn't want to nitpick because it's all subjective. But, to me, those Nike Huarache Trainers are #2 on the list, right after AF1 highs.

Oh me too DEF.
i was just a lil more political wit the top 3 lol

Back
Top Bottom