STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Guys. So I decided to take on another show (bodybuilding) which will March 2020. It will be my 3rd and possibly final show. My previous 2 I came in second so this time I'm looking for the #1 spot. I started a "pre prep" about 1.5 months ago to start the lean out process so I don't have to kill my self with cardio later down the road. Got blood work done to make sure my body is healthy and it is, besides my liver enzymes are elevated and not sure why cause I'm not taking any oral anything and rarely drink. Either way, I'm taking some liver detox which hopefully clears it up.

I'm down about 17lbs since I started my pre prep. Alot of it is musculature because I cut my carbs a good bit and added cardio. I'm a little nervous because I know there will be sacrifices and sometimes you gotta get into a really dark place when it gets rough. As a trainer I deal with people all day and don't take any days off, so scheduling time to prep and train will be challenging. I can't say I've ever had good support my last two shows and not sure about this time. So yea...it may get rough but I'll pull through.

I'm going to post some content out there while I'm prepping about training and nutrition to help others as it's the least I can do. I get so many questions at times that it's difficult to answer them all so maybe some social media/YouTube vids can answer them.

Anyway, I'm excited and nervous. Wish me luck 💪

I got an inzer lever belt I never really used it and I stopped lifting heavy so I was thinking I should sell it

Guys. So I decided to take on another show (bodybuilding) which will March 2020. It will be my 3rd and possibly final show. My previous 2 I came in second so this time I'm looking for the #1 spot. I started a "pre prep" about 1.5 months ago to start the lean out process so I don't have to kill my self with cardio later down the road. Got blood work done to make sure my body is healthy and it is, besides my liver enzymes are elevated and not sure why cause I'm not taking any oral anything and rarely drink. Either way, I'm taking some liver detox which hopefully clears it up.

I'm down about 17lbs since I started my pre prep. Alot of it is musculature because I cut my carbs a good bit and added cardio. I'm a little nervous because I know there will be sacrifices and sometimes you gotta get into a really dark place when it gets rough. As a trainer I deal with people all day and don't take any days off, so scheduling time to prep and train will be challenging. I can't say I've ever had good support my last two shows and not sure about this time. So yea...it may get rough but I'll pull through.

I'm going to post some content out there while I'm prepping about training and nutrition to help others as it's the least I can do. I get so many questions at times that it's difficult to answer them all so maybe some social media/YouTube vids can answer them.

which show you doing ill pull up

what was the final push that made you pull the trigger?

if you wear this belt, ppl are gonna assume you’re strong :lol:

The belt is cold af though. :emoji_grin:
I'm the type of lifter that never goes over certain weights. Like deads i'm not going over 405lbs, squats top 365lbs, bench 315lbs.. Personally for me and my body I don't think its worth it.
So, I def wont need a belt like that, but I'm getting a single clasp on amazon right now in the $80 price range.

The belt is cold af though. :emoji_grin:
I'm the type of lifter that never goes over certain weights. Like deads i'm not going over 405lbs, squats top 365lbs, bench 315lbs.. Personally for me and my body I don't think its worth it.
So, I def wont need a belt like that, but I'm getting a single clasp on amazon right now in the $80 price range.

The biggest pro to the sbd belt is that you don’t have to change the lever.
All other lever belts like the inzer you need to use a screw driver to take out the lever and move it if you gain/lose weight. Or let’s say you had a big meal and now the belt Fits too tight on that particular day, then you need to get a screw driver and move the lever which is super annoying.

the SBD belt fixes that issue, which to my knowledge no other belt can do since sbd has a patent on it

Last edited:
B6A050B6-6AB0-4C95-A3C1-1EE7E72C7860.jpeg

game day. Weighed in at 165. Missed weight by 2lb but it’s all good.

meet recap:

weighed in at 165
Went 8/9 missing my last bench @ 314lb

squat: 424
Bench: 292
Deadlift: 507

Thanks for all the support everyone. Literally smoked all my attempts except the last bench.

the hype/atmosphere was crazy lol. Had the craziest adrenaline rush esp for squats. Everyone just looking at you made my heart race lol.

Let's get spicy

Deadlifts were my chase for the past couple months. I don't know why I enjoyed them so much, but I just wanted to master them, so I'd do them everyday. I'm satisfied now.

I've been watching Austin Dunham youtube videos. Now I do pull ups every workout, and I'm progressively getting stronger. Started out using 61lbs of assistance, so i can knock out reps good form as fast and as explosive as possible.

I did like 10 pull ups un-assisted. I'm 6"2 264lbs Low number, but I'm hyped on how easy these pull ups are getting.

Good stuff man.

Deadlifts were my chase for the past couple months. I don't know why I enjoyed them so much, but I just wanted to master them, so I'd do them everyday. I'm satisfied now.

I've been watching Austin Dunham youtube videos. Now I do pull ups every workout, and I'm progressively getting stronger. Started out using 61lbs of assistance, so i can knock out reps good form as fast and as explosive as possible.

I did like 10 pull ups un-assisted. I'm 6"2 264lbs Low number, but I'm hyped on how easy these pull ups are getting.

Good stuff man.

My man. Nothing to it but to do it.

Back
Top Bottom