STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Tfw when Top Master gets called up and put in the operational game cause these youngins are out on IR

90ap8h.png

LMAO. Be careful who you listen to out there, even people with fancy degrees that can cherry pick research. Yes, he's trying to sell you something. Big shocker, I know.

LMAO. Be careful who you listen to out there, even people with fancy degrees that can cherry pick research. Yes, he's trying to sell you something. Big shocker, I know.

seen this guy’s product…theoretically it makes sense & even the criticism of weightlifting/training is kinda valid as it applies to the general population, it’s just that in practice traditional weightlifting is more approachable, flexible, & forgiving in a way than his ting which i understand to be about keeping (constant) tension, is more variable & harder to quantify with all the bands/different setups…it’s just not way most people are going to want to train

yesterday morning’s session don’t know what made me put 315 on the bar for front squat but after failing the 1st attempt 2nd was much better, trying to make it a point to add more accessory type stuff

Imma pull through the drive thru right now for you.

Pour some fries out the bag for the homie sneeker sneeker y’all.
good thing I don't like regular fries that much. yam fries though can be quite tempting for me. also, scalloped and mash potato. if someone wants to tempt me to eat regular fries, it should go in this form........

Attachments

• poutine.jpg
    poutine.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 464
Just based on the imagery, im not clicking that. :lol:

😂 it’s a slight troll but besides the (informed) commentary on fasting, altho not mentioned in this particular vid, bro is a sport physiologist, nutrition guy, bodybuilder that does bjj as well so outside the unappealing thumbnail there could be some useful takeaways

Imagine that.
stopitslime.png
There are no magical benefits to not eating food regularly like a hyoomon, according to Dr. Mike.
mjlol.png

"If you don't fast on occasion, but you're lean and active [like Tank Top Master Tank Top Master and other S-Class Heroes], you don't need to fast. And if you do, you're unlikely to get much out of it."

So fasting ain't ****, fasting's mother ain't ****? Gotcha.
Gym Kermit

Back
Top Bottom