STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Has anyone here tried Animal Cuts or recommend another fat burner? Are they worth it? I'm already on a healthy diet. I just need to shed this beer belly from years of abuse, I do 30 minutes of cardio once I'm done lifting.

Just my opinion but I don't see any value in any of that stuff. I'm open to any opposing views if there's any scientific or physiological based thought that supports fat burners, but I've never really seen it.

I know you said you eat healthy and you probably already know this, but a subjectively healthy diet and any given level of cardio are irrelevant to lowering body fat levels if the objective output is not your body consistently operating at a caloric deficit.

IMO one of the only things you can do eliminate the appearance of excess belly fat is developing core and abdominal muscles with progressive overloading just like any muscle. All else being equal, your not actually shedding belly fat but developing the muscles and increasing the surface area that fat is spread over is really does affect visibility if you're close to average body fat percentage.

As an inside, I've often see the idea put out there that there's something about the way the body metabolizes excess calories from alcohol specifically that causes excess trunk fat but I don't know.

Fat burners though, seem like an obvious money grab to me.

Just my opinion but I don't see any value in any of that stuff. I'm open to any opposing views if there's any scientific or physiological based thought that supports fat burners, but I've never really seen it.

I know you said you eat healthy and you probably already know this, but a subjectively healthy diet and any given level of cardio are irrelevant to lowering body fat levels if the objective output is not your body consistently operating at a caloric deficit.

IMO one of the only things you can do eliminate the appearance of excess belly fat is developing core and abdominal muscles with progressive overloading just like any muscle. All else being equal, your not actually shedding belly fat but developing the muscles and increasing the surface area that fat is spread over is really does affect visibility if you're close to average body fat percentage.

As an inside, I've often see the idea put out there that there's something about the way the body metabolizes excess calories from alcohol specifically that causes excess trunk fat but I don't know.

Fat burners though, seem like an obvious money grab to me.

Thanks bro I've read reviews but I wasn't convinced most of seems just like a placebo effect with a lot of these products. I'm gonna go harder on the abdominal exercises at well.

What PWO you guys using? I was using LIT Watermelon Jolly Rancher but finished it and was thinking about trying something new.

What PWO you guys using? I was using LIT Watermelon Jolly Rancher but finished it and was thinking about trying something new.

Pineapple mango or cotton candy

So I feel like I've been at a plateau in terms of chest strength for about a month or two. Did more incline more decline more free weights etc and I felt a slight improvement but not what I wanted to see.

Yesterday I decided to turn things up and did my max weight for every set. 5 sets of max flat bench 5 sets of max incline dumbbell etc and today I feel like absolute garbage. My entire upper body hurts and I have no energy to do shoulders

Kinda wanna buy one of Chris Jones programs..High volume training
Either that or thinking of hiring lui Marco

been following both guys for years

What exactly will a fat burner do besides make you pee or sweat? Both of which you can do already haha.
I took a fat burner one time a few yrs ago, my homie gave me some free sample packs from a supplement store. I had a work meeting and the burner made me so jittery I couldn’t even speak normally. I called it a day after that meeting and never took one again 🤷‍♂️

I’m not a PWO guy but I had to try this. It’s got 🦌 antler in it so you know it’s legit.

B17D7AFF-B185-404B-8C17-7FABD79D26CF.jpeg
F3F27779-CE7F-4C41-A035-90D68FD815D6.jpeg

Any of you guys try to mix weight training and running? Do ya'll run after hitting legs or before?

Back
Top Bottom