STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Still have no idea what those NCAAs people buy are but they seem like a waste of money like pre workout
pre workout is a waste of money.....
I can't (shouldn't) drink coffee for a lot of reasons. and i like the alertness of PWO better than caffeine pills and coffee.
Plus coffee is disgusting

pre workout is a waste of money.....
I can't (shouldn't) drink coffee for a lot of reasons. and i like the alertness of PWO better than caffeine pills and coffee.
Plus coffee is disgusting
2ac.png

im on day 3 of this Keto diet, and it's not as bad as Day 1. It's really only the mornings since i typically wake up at 4 30/5 hit the gym by 6. and metabolism is rolling.
after about 12 im not even that hungry anymore.

did 2 workouts with just eating 2 eggs, and 1 fasted. same results so far. Out the gate im killing it first 20-25 mins. Then i burn out (but still push it)

Been practicing the OMAD (one meal a day) for a little over a year. I love the way I feel. Coffee and water until 6PM. Then from 6PM-9PM I get it all in. Don't really track anything but carbohydrates (keeping under 20 during the meal). I highly encourage anyone "new" to KETO to implement the intermittent fasting component. It's a game changer IMO.

How are you guys maintaining muscle/strength with just one meal a day?

It ain't happening if you don't reach or get close to daily maintenance calories all in that one go. :lol:

3,500 calories in one sitting would be 🤮 for me personally but like dude was saying earlier, if it works for them it, it works for them.

AM Run fasted
PM Lift post lunch/shake
No way I can lift fasted

I’m sayin

cardio fasted is nice

but a lift? I feel feeble as hell without food in me
Been fasting on and off for years now. Added 30-60min sauna post AM fasted Run before I deployed :pimp::pimp::pimp: faster recovery, shed ALOT of weight

60 minutes in the sauna ??????

How are you guys maintaining muscle/strength with just one meal a day?
TBH I began doing this because Keto curbed my appetite so damn much. I’ve never been a big morning eater, always wasted my calories at night. Between “dinner” which consists of a meal, a snack of two, and a protein bar, I’m getting all my buckets checked lol. Then I’m full, I don’t even think about food until usually around 3-4 the next day, and staying busy certainly helps too. But def not for everyone haha.

Been practicing the OMAD (one meal a day) for a little over a year. I love the way I feel. Coffee and water until 6PM. Then from 6PM-9PM I get it all in. Don't really track anything but carbohydrates (keeping under 20 during the meal). I highly encourage anyone "new" to KETO to implement the intermittent fasting component. It's a game changer IMO.
I'm not doing keto to really drop weight, (like 10 15lbs.) im at the weight im comfortable with im shocking my system for this 5-6 weeks so when I get back in to a regular diet (the plan..) is for my body to react better after (hopefully) the keto burns the fat it needs too.

Our Gym was closed today because of the ice storm , we got about an inch outside with some ice.
I'm praying it opens back up later this afternoon. I didn't work out from home because it's back day and I can only do so much with my set up here. I dont know how yall work out in the afternoon/Evening though. I'm already out of steam for the day.

Mental toughness..throw on a pod and zone out
Used to hit the boxing club/gym so id finish my workout 30-40min before sunset during Ramadan. Fasted workout is the truth, i love it. Takes a couple days to get used to no water, but it really becomes mental. Just gotta ensure you getting your fluids and food between sunset and sunrise and youre bless.

It really is mental, fasted you're not as hungry, weak or tired as your mind tells you unless you been doing it for days. I have no use for that anymore though.

Back
Top Bottom