STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Whenever gyms reopen here in AZ, I'll be going late night when it's empty from now on. I'm way too nervous to lift in a crowded gym anymore

Well gyms are opening up in Seattle area next week but only at 25% capacity and close early evenings. Not sure how long this plays out but kind of hesitant on returning.

DF1515B1-5C7D-47DB-AC6D-1F28E271BB71.jpeg

what song should I walk out and lift to :nerd:

right now I’m thinking Plain Jane by ASAP ferg

What are y’all PR songs

Well gyms are opening up in Seattle area next week but only at 25% capacity and close early evenings. Not sure how long this plays out but kind of hesitant on returning.

If anything go at opening hours, less people. Mask up, dont touch your face and wash your hands/sanitize frequently. Also, clean your phone, airpods, whatever else you touch.

Sabo pro deadlift. But I only wear them to squat. Not sure about the spotter

That's what's up.

Will prolly stick with the Romaleo 2's then. Still mad these 4's aren't here yet. :angry:

Edit: May get some Pro Deadlifts to replace my Deadlift 1s when they finally give out (usually pull conv and sumo in my Converse anyways so only using the Sabos for conventional at times).

Last edited:
DonRafa DonRafa what country is dominant in oly lifting? China?

cause in powerlifting the US is easily#1 and far ahead compared to the rest of the world. Hell, there’s more competition in Nationals than there is at IPF Worlds.

DonRafa DonRafa what country is dominant in oly lifting? China?

cause in powerlifting the US is easily#1 and far ahead compared to the rest of the world. Hell, there’s more competition in Nationals than there is at IPF Worlds.

it’s been a bit since i’ve really kept up. china is known for having their owns style of training and churning out some beasts though

Back
Top Bottom