STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Gym reopen today after being shut down for 3 months and they really stopped me to questioned me to "Why haven't I paid my gym membership in 90 days?"

giphy.gif

Probably not gonna hit the gym for awhile. The quarantine and this thread did inspire me to go the home gym route. I was able to pick up one of the cheaper squat racks and I did build a platform. Same one from the artofmanliness but instead of 8x8, changed the dimensions to 6x6. Caught a restock on the bowflex adjustable dumbbells too.
A1B9BD07-1E69-4DFE-9538-4EB3294D66F2.jpeg

Probably not gonna hit the gym for awhile. The quarantine and this thread did inspire me to go the home gym route. I was able to pick up one of the cheaper squat racks and I did build a platform. Same one from the artofmanliness but instead of 8x8, changed the dimensions to 6x6. Caught a restock on the bowflex adjustable dumbbells too.
A1B9BD07-1E69-4DFE-9538-4EB3294D66F2.jpeg

Nice. Same.

Just need the bow flex 1090s and maybe a pylo box, battle ropes and I’m set.

Can anybody point me to where they’re selling Boxflex select tech 552 dumbbells?

I’ve been looking for months and can’t find them for regular price.

Can anybody point me to where they’re selling Boxflex select tech 552 dumbbells?

I’ve been looking for months and can’t find them for regular price.
Not really but here's a link for similar, lottery details towards the bottom.

Power block seems to slowly be getting some in too.

Just the Powerblock elites with the stage 2 and 3 upgrades and Ironmaster makes some that go to 75 and have an upgrade to 120 and even 165. Good luck finding either right now for less than an arm and a leg. Not going to lie, I ebayed my 1090s and they went for 1300 + 350 shipping last month https://www.ironmaster.com/products/quick-lock-adjustable-dumbbells-75. These by Merax go to 71.5. I saw a Powerblock stand at Habitat for Humanity last week.

Back
Top Bottom