STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My gym is opening up at 5:00 a.m. on Monday. They're only allowing in a dozen people at a time and you have to sign up in advance for an hour-long slot. Definitely not ideal but it's progress. I'm going to be wearing gloves as well.
Are you going to wear a mask?

It's not mandatory and I don't plan on it. I wouldn't feel comfortable at all working out with a mask on, especially during cardio when I'm already breathing hard. Masks restrict my air flow too much for me to feel comfortable having one on while I'm working out.
About that one hour time limit.. How does that work?

About that one hour time limit.. How does that work?
From what they're telling me you have to leave after your hour is over. It's their way of controlling the number of people who come in. As opposed to having dozens of people show up and turning people away, people are just reserving hour long blocks ahead of time.

damn no way i could finish in an hour. it takes me damn near 30 minutes just to warm up for squats and deadlifts lol

its better than nothing though. stay safe everyone.
I get it, it's certainly not ideal but I haven't lifted a weight in two months so I'll take what I can get. My workouts usually take 90 minutes, which includes stretching at the beginning and the end. I think I'll just stretch at home before I get to the gym so when I walk into the gym I can immediately start lifting. When I get home, I'll finish stretching there. My hour in the gym will need to be all business.

2CE0CB22-B62D-450C-BA5A-5F10015C4580.jpeg
Murph Prep

My gym is opening up at 5:00 a.m. on Monday. They're only allowing in a dozen people at a time and you have to sign up in advance for an hour-long slot. Definitely not ideal but it's progress. I'm going to be wearing gloves as well.

Over here its 45min, then the staff cleans the gym for 15min and next batch comes in. Gym said **** it and everyone paying their monthly fees regardless if you feel comfy coming back or not since they're open. Gotta signup a day in advance as well.

get your stretching in. make sure your pwo or caffeine in your veins get to it . hour is plenty of time. the shower after is the hard part especially if you need to go to work after

My apartment complex is making us use the apartment's intranet to reserve time in the fitness center, only 4 people at a time and I think hour long blocks. Planet Fitness and Vasa Fitness are open, with restrictions, but I haven't gone back in to see what that looks like. Parking lot is about 1/3rd as full as normal, I'd imagine they caution taped off every other machine

It's not mandatory and I don't plan on it. I wouldn't feel comfortable at all working out with a mask on, especially during cardio when I'm already breathing hard. Masks restrict my air flow too much for me to feel comfortable having one on while I'm working out.
over time, that mask will make your lungs strong af.

Back
Top Bottom