STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't do any Olympic lifts but just in general, honestly man what stops me is time. I don't have as much time to spend in the gym like I did when I was younger so I try to be the most efficient I can with my time.

This. Time keeps me from training like that

30+ club!!
Back in my 20s tho if olympic lifting was as popular as it is now id probably would've done it and a lot. Those were the 2+hour gym days

Glad to see this thread still going strong since started. :nthat:

I have a few credentials under my belt including nationality qualified NPC competitor and coach. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding diet and muscle building
Waiting for u to come up to va and train me

I have a few credentials under my belt including nationality qualified NPC competitor and coach. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding diet and muscle building

I remember you OG :nthat:

Bro whats up man, how you living?

If you do enough deadlift training without straps then you shouldn't really need to directly train your grip, especially if you aren't competing.
Very true. I tell people all the time to ditch the straps when doing certain movements to build grip strength

Anyone do grip specific training? Trying to get back into it and picked up a Captains of Crush No. 1. The disparity between my left and right hands is huge.

20190828_153324_HDR.jpg

Think I might try these out

Amazon product ASIN B07P9YF8F4

Clean, jerk and snatches terrify me. I would love to do them but I tried them and it felt so unnatural to me :lol:

Anyone follow or work in the Westside Barbell Program into their routine? Curious your thoughts on it.

R.I.P. Franco

Im in central VA but my new job has me in DC like 3 x a week. you wanna meet out there and let me pick your brain a bit.
You still on the NT DMV Groupme group?
Yep, still in the group chat. Haven't been on in a minute though. We can definitely plan a time so I can swing out there

Back
Top Bottom