STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Oh ya forgot...

Seen a man with three plates on the bar and the ***** pad barely squatting. Quarter squatters woulda laughed at dude, ish was like 1/16th of a rep

Watched a torn bicep compilation vid on YouTube.... wrong decision b :sick:

Mans biceps were running up in their arms like fruit roll ups

Rarely do deadlifts but if or when I do it'll for sure be with straps.

Those videos alone make me want to stop alternate or switch grip, whatever you call it. Hard to watch.

racked up on the 3 dollar burrito deal at Chiptole yesterday.

got 3 of with double steak and chicken for 9 bucks.
Info on said deal?

Coulda told you that would be a bad decision my g. I saw the same video. 30 seconds in i was like nope. Exit

Oh ya forgot...

Seen a man with three plates on the bar and the ***** pad barely squatting. Quarter squatters woulda laughed at dude, ish was like 1/16th of a rep
One dude at my gym does the same thing. To top it off he’s doing it in adipowers, belt and always wearing Gym Shark gear

One dude at my gym does the same thing. To top it off he’s doing it in adipowers, belt and always wearing Gym Shark gear

:lol:

I swear dude looked like he was bouta fall over every "rep". This the same guy i seen benching and im sitting on one of the benches between sets and i look up and hes pinned under the bar,prob had like 185 on it

So I’m trying to lookup a workout plan to get in the habit of going to the gym. I’m looking for the workout plan that Ryan Reynolds did for Deadpool.

Problem is, there’s a few out there claiming to be the one he used. Can anybody confirm the actual plan?

So I’m trying to lookup a workout plan to get in the habit of going to the gym. I’m looking for the workout plan that Ryan Reynolds did for Deadpool.

Problem is, there’s a few out there claiming to be the one he used. Can anybody confirm the actual plan?

What are your goals?

Right now I’m just trying to get in the gym with an idea of what to do so I don’t look foolish or injure myself.

youtube is your best friend. tons of great workout plans and advice.

Like most people who are new to lifting, many will recommend you focus on the big 3. bench (incline or flat), deadlift, and squat.

i'd add the overhead press in there as well if I was giving advice but it comes down to your decision at the end of the day

thinking about investing in an inzer belt....

But i've had no problem without one so far so idk.. I think i have a pretty decent core.
1RM: Dl - 445 and Squat - 350

both without a belt.

What do you guys do to hit your glutes? I never feel it in my glutes when I do squats or lunges.

Didn’t lift today but did some pull ups and cooked another 3.5 lbs of cod. Also been eating this deer jerky my uncle had made. My mom brought me back 4 lbs of sliced beef from western MD this weekend too. Meat gainz this week. :lol: :smokin

What do you guys do to hit your glutes? I never feel it in my glutes when I do squats or lunges.

Dabble with hip thrusts. Follow Bret Contreras (the glute guy) on IG. I know he's done EMG studies that show hip thrusts activate as much as if not more glute activity than squats and deads.

:lol:

Yo deer jerky sounds hardbody :pimp:

Would pop a cap in a deer to make that and bbq the rest of him

Y’all ever had goose jerky? My friend and his brother blasted a ton one day and gave everyone in the crew a huge ziplock bag of it. It was pretty fire. They made it spicy as hell so you didn’t really taste goose.

thinking about investing in an inzer belt....

I just ordered a Pioneer belt a couple weeks back during their sale. Definitely worth looking into if you're considering an Inzer since they're roughly the same price point (I got a 13 mm lever belt in natural treated leather with a Kabuki strength taper for $116 shipped after 15% off).

Pioneer belts are way more customizable, have a lifetime warranty, are made in Texas by a 3rd generation belt maker, and their 13 mm belts are actually 1 piece of leather (and a suede piece on each side unless you choose the natural leather like I did), unlike Inzer, who actually uses a cheaper strip of leather that never really breaks in to acheive a certain thickness (even though they advertise otherwise).

Check out this video (where the owner of Pioneer dissects/reviews competitors belts) or their IG to get a better idea what they offer compared to competitors:

i was considering a pioneer belt. i woulda got one if shipping to canada wasnt expensive af, plus duties. went with a rogue belt, no complaints.

I have an inzer prong. And to be honest I don't feel much difference. Hell I herniated the disk with it on.

pause squats do make that booty juicy...

them girls like that donk sitting on 28's no homo

kettlebell swings also if you do em right.

Hit some paused squats papi. Every time I do pause squats my cheeks be on 10. I got dat mass too so I’m a reputable source
I’m tryin to get that mass too b.

I tried the paused squat too, but I’m just not feeling it there. How long are you guys pausing?

This reminds me how I never felt it in my chest doing barbell bench, but regular pushups got me results. Just gotta find an excercise that activates the glutes for me.

Are you guys actively contracting your glutes? Trying slowing down the rep and actively squeezing at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom