STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So I was just bending over at the hips and bracing and my lower back was bearing most the load.

He had me squat down with a more upright chest so my quads and glutes were holding the weight that way my lats got tired before my lower back.

Basically kind of sitting in the air instead of the traditional set up.

You got a video of this? Lol

So I was just bending over at the hips and bracing and my lower back was bearing most the load.

He had me squat down with a more upright chest so my quads and glutes were holding the weight that way my lats got tired before my lower back.

That changes the dynamic of the row though. It's like comparing a pendalay Row to a traditional Row. Traditional is gonna be easier because you're more Upright.

Would love to see a video as well.

c05ee66b0985d9d18ae57b7e3b13d44c_foolish-meme-bane-gym-meme_600-332.jpeg

That changes the dynamic of the row though. It's like comparing a pendalay Row to a traditional Row. Traditional is gonna be easier because you're more Upright.

Would love to see a video as well.

Yeah for sure it does but not that I can really notice. I just want my lats to burn and get stronger and I'm cool.

I'll try and make a vid. I have no idea if it has a name or what.

You got a video of this? Lol

I hope this makes sense don't mind the broom bar path.

Makes sense. Just changing the path of the bar and its targetting a diff part of the back

Oh I was just saying once you have weight on the bar it probably won't move like that broom. :lol:

That squatting row makes your legs bear the load instead of your back. So that way you can get a lot more rows with good form since your lower back won't get tired.

I like it, it's worth a try if you don't care about whether it's traditional or not. you'll be able to row more weight.

Tbh the more i think about it i think i do mine the 2nd way :lol:

I dunno tho might have to record myself next time to be sure lol

Last edited:
Yeah a lot of people do I think. I just never did them like that and my mind was blown.

I just asked him to see if my form was good since I was actually working with some one. Then he was like yeah but this is better.

I like getting a good bicep pump on because girls seriously be mirin immediately. Complete strangers will just come up and grab my biceps like on Get Out "so.....is it true?" Type stuff :rofl:

But yeah other than that, I'm finding "arm day" less and less vital. Glamour/insecure muscle group :lol:

This is a fact
I get molested on the streets. From shorties grabbing my biceps asking me to carry them, to girls grabbing my *** :smh:

The big jawns use to be choosing in the gym on back day smh. They see me deadlifting they bodyweight and start swooning :smh:. They ain't been in the gym the further it's gotten from New Year's Day though lol

whats yall fav muscle group/area to train?

mine used to be back, but as of late I'm say shoulders like damn I'm addicted lol.

chest no doubt. its one of my most physically gifts areas so the immediate positive feedback from the stimulus getting my computers putin. i like training arms and back also. and calves. all the rest is just necessary evil. only do it so i wont get fined.

chest no doubt. its one of my most physically gifts areas so the immediate positive feedback from the stimulus getting my computers putin. i like training arms and back also. and calves. all the rest is just necessary evil. only do it so i wont get fined.

How much ya bench papi?

Yeah a lot of people do I think. I just never did them like that and my mind was blown.

I just asked him to see if my form was good since I was actually working with some one. Then he was like yeah but this is better.

LOL thats how i do my rows. If i cant get my balance then i go lighter and try to engage my lats with that tight squeeze.

I thought you were talking about going way lower to the ground when you mentioned squat position :lol:

The big jawns use to be choosing in the gym on back day smh. They see me deadlifting they bodyweight and start swooning :smh:. They ain't been in the gym the further it's gotten from New Year's Day though lol

Bro they attack me on road, the store, wherever. Talkin bout they wanna eat me up and grabbing my junk. I cant bench 3plates yet so its hard for me to push them away from me. Need to get my bench up, self defense

Man I used to love that in the club. Easy to pick who ******* tonight while homie over there catching ls and buying drinks.

Man I used to love that in the club. Easy to pick who ******* tonight while homie over there catching ls and buying drinks.

I either get the big girl or the girl thats super zooked off molly or w/e that wont leave me alone. Had one start bubblin on me once and her body was on point, til she turned around and i seen 1 eye is looking 1 way the other a next way. Mind you i dont drink or nothing so being sober and messing with a shorty thats f'ed up is weird. I just dashed her away from me.... Broad kept coming back to me smh :smh:. Shame too cuz she was sweet

I either get the big girl or the girl thats super zooked off molly or w/e that wont leave me alone. Had one start bubblin on me once and her body was on point, til she turned around and i seen 1 eye is looking 1 way the other a next way. Mind you i dont drink or nothing so being sober and messing with a shorty thats f'ed up is weird. I just dashed her away from me.... Broad kept coming back to me smh :smh:. Shame too cuz she was sweet

If her body was on point id accept the challenge to straighten them eyes out :evil: [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I do drink though

LOL thats how i do my rows. If i cant get my balance then i go lighter and try to engage my lats with that tight squeeze.

I thought you were talking about going way lower to the ground when you mentioned squat position :lol:

Lol, see it was new to me. I didn't know the whole world was already doing that except me.

Light shoulders and legs day

Front squat
Barx10
135x5
185x5
225x5x2
245x5

Zerchers
135x5x2
225x5x2

Bradford press to warm up barx10
Ohp
95x5
135x3
155x3x2
175x3
135x5

Db lateral raise
Sir charles
Supersetted leg press with calf raises

This dude working in squats with me was doing back squats. My man was out here quarter squatting 455 :smh:

My favorite is back. (No deadlifts). Easily my best feature but chasing that back pump is a beautiful thing.

:rofl: :rofl:

Kept it chill, I kept seeing spots and getting light headed.

Dl 405 3x3
Deficit 2" 2x3 315 3x365

Ohp
95x5
115x5
135x5
155x3
135x5
115x5
95x5

Low cable rows and pull-ups.

Back