STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Somebody at my Christmas party is telling me not to break parallel on bench/Dumbbell press as it increases risk for injury + you gain more strength staying parallel.

I know he's wrong, but I couldn't put into words why. Can someone with more knowledge on this stuff explain? Or am I wrong?

Somebody at my Christmas party is telling me not to break parallel on bench/Dumbbell press as it increases risk for injury + you gain more strength staying parallel.

I know he's wrong, but I couldn't put into words why. Can someone with more knowledge on this stuff explain? Or am I wrong?

Just ignore him and keep on moving :lol:

ask him why he dont look like the Rock. then tell him **** and merrry Christmas ***

You got old videos. New videos bro
laugh.gif
Less than 6 months is old?! 
laugh.gif

Nahhhhhh

Old is that guy in every gym that when he sees you lift something heavy he walks over and says something like "good job...BUT back in my day...." 
laugh.gif

I just joined a new gym - 24/7 which I've never had before and I got a really good deal as a pre-opening offer. They've had some problems with finishing the building though and it's not open yet - was supposed to be open a few weeks ago.

Even if it was they were going to be closed today and tomorrow - same at New Year, 2 days off.

With these videos...we count straps and belts?

#teamnoaccessory
Youll be strong enough to use a belt one day 
tongue.gif

Belts are allowed in every federation even in Olympic weightlifting so I don't know why we wouldn't count them.

Straps on the other hand are more of an elitist thing, for in here I would say yes you can use them.

Last edited:
Youll be strong enough to use a belt one day :tongue:

Belts are allowed in every federation even in Olympic weightlifting so I don't know why you wouldn't count them.

Straps on the other hand are more of an elitist thing, for in here I would say yes you can use them.

Hahahaha

I use the belt when its time to PR.

But straps are for *******...And this is coming from a man that has small hands and hate hook grips.

Last edited:
Between this week and next week, ain't no way I'm sticking to my diet. I'll make it a New Years resolution to get back on it haha

Yo I was on point macro wise the last 4 weeks. Everything was down to the exact gram. Last 2 days I crushed enough chocolate fudge to make willy wonka get diabetes. Whole plates of prime rib roast, tons of rum & egg nogs, bottles of red wine, plates of fried shrimp and oysters. Prob gained 10 lbs of fat in 2 days, no joke.

Speaking of chocolate fudge, my coworker gave me some bomb *** fudge for Xmas. And I realized just now that I left it at work. Pretty sad about that.

Merry Xmas, y'all

My lady got me a pair of Ultra Boosts for the gym. Any experience wearing them to lift/run vs straight casual wear?

My lady got me a pair of Ultra Boosts for the gym. Any experience wearing them to lift/run vs straight casual wear?
make sure to squat in them to piss people off in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom