STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

New work schedule has my sleep/diet/exercise all thrown off.

Ballooned up to 210 and not a good 210.

Dude at work gave me some Insanity DVD's he had and I started that today. **** is no joke for cardio. Could barely make it through the first day.

Hoping to get down to 175-180 when it's done (60 days). Really watching my diet because I guess I'm a stress-eater so when something goes wrong at work, I'll just get whatever and throw the diet out the window for the day and say I'll start back up tomorrow. Terrible but it's what I do.

It's actually pretty good, it's not sweet but it's very drinkable

Got 2 tubs myself

For some reason my brothers hasn't shipped or something and he ordered it days ago

I ordered one after him with prime and it came quickly

Yea surprisingly it tastes pretty good, mixes well also. I was scared mine wasn't gonna ship, I thought they might have gotten wise to it :lol:

U guys peep all the new protein flavors ON has? Birthday cake, banana creme, etc.... :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

I wanna get a body like this (pause)
But I do understand that Tyson is short and stocky
I'm 6'6 :/

Last edited:
He was 5'9 and weighed 220 so you would need to be in the ballpark of 280 lean to look anything like that.

reason i was asking is that muscle med carnivor is one of the most popular beef proteins and this is the ingredient panel
Ingredients: CARNIVOR-BPI[emoji]8482[/emoji] [Hydrolyzed Beef Protein Isolate, Creatine Monohydrate, BCAAs (Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Anabolic Nitrogen Retention Technology[emoji]8482[/emoji] Intermediates: GKG (Glutamine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate), OKG (Ornithine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate), AKG (Alpha-Ketoglutarate), KIC (Alpha-Ketoisocaproate)], Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Maltodextrin, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Red #40 And Sucralose.

the protein count is definitely padded with aminos and creatine. who knows what the beef protein isolate really is and who knows how much collagen is in there.

i'll stick to whey or one of the many great blends out there.

I'll b shocked if that's true

ON is all quality with ****** taste

Man I'm telling you it tastes JUST like melted vanilla ice cream. I mix my protein with milk if that matters. ON protein isn't bad at all to me either. I've had WAY worse. Bad is the "Six star protein" you get out of Walmart. That stuff tastes like hot garbage

You better get on gear because you're a fool if you think Tyson wasn't.
He might have been, but that physique is attainable naturally for some.

Thats why being 12-15% BF jacked and strong>>>>>>>>>> 8-10% and not even looking like you lift unless you're in a shmedium.

Last edited:
He might have been, but that physique is attainable naturally for some.

Thats why being 12-15% BF jacked and strong>>>>>>>>>> 8-10% and not even looking like you lift unless you're in a shmedium.

Never had a BF test done. Got a doctors check up tuesday gonna hit her up about that. I dont trust a damn thing at my gym. Ill weigh myself one week then again the next and ill have lost 4lbs then a week after and i gained those 4lbs back. **** dont make any sense :lol:

Hosted my moms bday dinner at a steakhouse and raw bar last night.. I've been loosely cutting for awhile now and went a little overboard last night. No ragrets, but I am so freaking bloated and feel disgusting today :lol:

Lucky your mom would go for a Steakhouse.

My mom is full of vegetarians including my mom and sister. My dad loves steak but is cheap. My friends are cheap. Their idea of eating out are buffets and fast food.

I be hitting up steakhouses by myself all the time. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom