STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So i've been adding cardio after my work out since December.

Not sure what it is, but this whole month has been brutal during cardio. It's not like i'm running faster or adding more time...just my body feels SPENT and i'm tired the whole day after.

I dropped from 197 to 165 in about a year..so it's not like i went on a major caloric deficit.

Anyone else experience this?

Had no idea dips worked the middle of your chest. Thought it was primarily for triceps.

They work both no matter what but for chest dips you go wider grip than triceps and not straight up and down.

Lean forward looking at the floor and go down as far as you can slowly and raise yourself up about 3/4 to locked arms slowly.

Triceps is closer grip straight up and down as far as you can and then back up to elbows locked.

By as far down as you can go I mean comfortably. Don't jack your shoulders up.

Last edited:
Quest bars on sale with ref. Two boxes + free pretzels for $27:

Add two boxes of Quest bars: http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.aspx?N=0&ss=1&Ntt=quest bar

Use the $10 off $30 code from the sign-up
Then apply codes at checkout
• BARS20 applied, 20.00% off your product(s).
• RFPY7JKZ applied, $10.00 off your order.
• FREESNACK applied, added a free product.
• MOBILE527 applied, 10.00% off your order.

$1.12/bar is probably the best I've seen.
THANK YOU SIR

Quest bars on sale with ref. Two boxes + free pretzels for $27:

Add two boxes of Quest bars: http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.aspx?N=0&ss=1&Ntt=quest bar

Use the $10 off $30 code from the sign-up
Then apply codes at checkout
• BARS20 applied, 20.00% off your product(s).
• RFPY7JKZ applied, $10.00 off your order.
• FREESNACK applied, added a free product.
• MOBILE527 applied, 10.00% off your order.

$1.12/bar is probably the best I've seen.
This is love :pimp:

I was going to hop on this when I got home but I just stopped by my local Sprouts & they had the pumpkin pie flavor on clearance for $8.99.

I know reviews haven't been favorable regarding this flavor so I was hesitant but dude at the store was cool & let me try it. It was edible & for ~ $0.75 a bar, shiiieeeettttt...

Best believe I bought 2 boxes :smokin

Still going to use these codes to buy a 5 lb tub of ON whey, though.

Repped.

Last edited:
decline doesn't work your "lower" chest and incline doesn't work your "upper" chest. your pec shape is largely determined by genetics. if anything, just focus on getting them big (if that's your goal) and don't waste time trying to "shape" them.

Are all of those codes working for everyone? The "• RFPY7JKZ applied, $10.00 off your order." didnt work for me

Great job bro. Thats a lot of weight in that period of time! Hows the skin? Tightening up? Loose?

Personally i count macros and weigh everything. So ive been tracking all of the c, p and f. Ground turkey and veggies for lunch, grilled chicken and rice for dinner and then other stuff throughout thr day, rice cakes, peanut butter and jelly, skinny cow, quest bar. About 2313 cals right now. 260c 198p 56f

Skin has tightened up I lost alot of the weight in my face and neck

I need to do better on my intake. Iwas doing low carbs but as a result wasnt taking in enough calories. Been stuck at 219 so today I changed up breakfast to include turkey bacon scrambled eggs and cheese then back to the gym today

normally I run a mile first then lift then go play ball, think I should switch that up to ball lift then run. Any one do something similar to this?

decline doesn't work your "lower" chest and incline doesn't work your "upper" chest. your pec shape is largely determined by genetics. if anything, just focus on getting them big (if that's your goal) and don't waste time trying to "shape" them.

Yea that's my goal I want a bigger chest. Thanks for the response

yeah any coach who's making a clear attempt to out broscience bro science is not someone who's advice i am willing to take most of the time.

i work out so often and i thank the knee sleeve gods for the sbds. i can squat every damn day and heavy and feel like a million bucks. people drop like flies and they end up complaining about pain, missing workouts for weeks. we good over here coach!

Last edited:
Only thing I need is compression to keep the knees warm.

My knees sometimes get freezing cold to the touch whenever I'm in the gym

yeah any coach who's making a clear attempt to out broscience bro science is not someone who's advice i am willing to take most of the time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

while that is true, hitting the chest from different angles can certainly be more beneficial can just doing flat chest presses

Think i got a streas fracture running a 5k a few days ago. Whoooops.

Btw, if youre competing in sports, knee sleeves and belts should be used very sparingly. If youre not actively competing, it doesnt make a difference.

Yes, I compete and I don't use a belt. It gets in the way when I lift from the power position. Hate it.

I keep that bar so close to me it's ridiculous :lol:

Last edited:
Never knew there were so many fans in here. :pimp:

Squatted up to 205 today and my back held up just fine. Probably go for a pr next week.

I need to go harder on the declines to get my chest looking how I want it.. 3 months in. I started at 178 ish , now I've been a solid 190 consistently for a month now

Believe it or not you're gonna see more results by doing DB whether it's flat , incline or decline .

I train 4-5 times a week depending on my school & work schedule pick a day where I go on the track and do some HIIT .

Believe it or not you're gonna see more results by doing DB whether it's flat , incline or decline .

I train 4-5 times a week depending on my school & work schedule pick a day where I go on the track and do some HIIT .

DB? Dumbbell Bench?

DB? Dumbbell Bench?

yes.

And I agree. where as barbell bench is the way to go if you want to lift heavy numbers and increase strength, for overall pec development, i prefer dumbbells. Well, actually a mixture of both.

I have never done decline in my life. I figure my flat is so bad once i get proficient at that maybe il work some decline in...but in 5 years of lifting...not once decline oh well

One of these days my bench will go up

Back
Top Bottom