STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just throw up your breakfast or something if you feel you're fat. If you only throw up one meal a day you won't lose your gains. It's science.

Just throw up your breakfast or something if you feel you're fat. If you only throw up one meal a day you won't lose your gains. It's science.
you have to wait 45 minutes though so protein synthesis occurs, then feel free to puke up all your food at no risk of losing gains. 

Anybody has issues with the wrist wraps being too tight?  Yesterday, my thumb got jacked because of having the wrist wrap too tight.

I'm starting to wonder how tight is it supposed to be?

I only use my wraps for benching but I keep it as tight as possible without my hands going numb lol.
i loosen them when I'm resting between each set

Are you wearing em throughout your workout?

Edit:
What's everyone's IG? Always looking for new people to follow that lift lol

Last edited:
I only use my wraps for benching but I keep it as tight as possible without my hands going numb lol.
i loosen them when I'm resting between each set

Are you wearing em throughout your workout?

Edit:
What's everyone's IG? Always looking for new people to follow that lift lol

Only when I'm doing weightlifting. Yesterday were cleans.

IG - rxlifestyle

Getting turnt just ***** me up for the week. Been hitting the bottles hard lately. Hope everyone is sobering up

I guess I deserved it since I ended the year strong. Come Feb it's back to PRs.

Getting turnt just ***** me up for the week. Been hitting the bottles hard lately. Hope everyone is sobering up

I guess I deserved it since I ended the year strong. Come Feb it's back to PRs.

I cut out binge drinking all together.

Can't mess with my protein synthesis nah mean

Bad workout tonight

Followed it up with shake shack, then I included a red velvet shake to make myself feel better (cuz my workout sucked). Then I felt bad about the shake afterwards :lol:

I'm calling out of work to make the next weightlifting class. I can't end my week like this, bros

Last edited:

My weightlifting jerk is inconsistent

I need it to be as consistent as the other jerk

Practicing or making it?

My split jerk is narrow at times but I'm better at power jerk.

If I don't get my jerk exactly right, my left shoulder hurts

And I don't get my jerk exactly right a lot

My snatch is pretty consistent

My clean is too

But my jerk, I have a lot of ok days and very few good days

If I can consistently nail The jerk, my working clean and jerk weights can be 10-20 pounds heavier. Being held back by my jerk.

It's my speed. I'm supposed to drop underneath the weight. But I'm kinda slow ish with my footwork and I do a lot of press outs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom