STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lifting at the student fitness center today SUCKED! First day back at classes combined with the the New Years crowd. Was able to accomplish all I needed to without waiting too long, funny thing is despite it being packed, couldn't find someone who could spot right. Tired of watching these thundercats powercleaning with the EZ bar, loaded up with all of 5 lbs on each side.

/rant

Turkey burger and sweet potato fries while watching the game

I just want to say Crossfit was fun!...what a difference it is to work out in a group as opposed to doing things dolo

Did a 3 mile run prior to the class and walked out of there with more energy than ever...lol

Any supplements you guys recommend besides the whey protein??

I just want to say Crossfit was fun!...what a difference it is to work out in a group as opposed to doing things dolo
Did a 3 mile run prior to the class and walked out of there with more energy than ever...lol
Any supplements you guys recommend besides the whey protein??

Protein, Fish Oil, Multivitamin all you need, everything else depends on your goal.

Went to my school gym today :smh: SO damn packed. The resolutioners have begun :smh:

Still had a successful bicep and calves sesh tho :pimp:

New Years Hype is REAL! my god!

am i the only one who works out better with a clean hair cut? i'm grimey as fuuhhhh right now.

iLLest!

you look good, you feel good. it's mental. i feel like more of a beast with the beard out n ****, but i'm sure my 'fans' like me more when i'm clean cut LOL.

am i the only one who works out better with a clean hair cut? i'm grimey as fuuhhhh right now.

iLLest!
you look good, you feel good. it's mental. i feel like more of a beast with the beard out n ****, but i'm sure my 'fans' like me more when i'm clean cut LOL.
The millions...and millions! haha

Went to work on legs today.  Gym packed yet the eye candy was weak, go figure.  Just turned up the headphones and went in.

iLLest!

The millions...and millions! haha

Went to work on legs today.  Gym packed yet the eye candy was weak, go figure.  Just turned up the headphones and went in.
It's the busiest week of the year..pause...YAWN

back day today, i used to do deadlifts every week but now im going to start to do them every other week....
do everyone here do them on a weekly basis?
I actually do them every time I step into the gym. Granted, every time I do a snatch or clean..I'm (snatch/clean) deadlifting it off the ground so yeah.

to actually provide something of substance..I used to do them twice a week. heavyish (build up to a set of 5 at 315-335, or a set of 3 at 335+ depends on how I felt that week). I would suggest doing them once a week. 

any reason for switching to every other week?

could tell he had some decent lats but most everything was hiding under that fat. that's def one of the better natty transformations that i've seen for that relatively short time period.

I actually do them every time I step into the gym. Granted, every time I do a snatch or clean..I'm (snatch/clean) deadlifting it off the ground so yeah.

to actually provide something of substance..I used to do them twice a week. heavyish (build up to a set of 5 at 315-335, or a set of 3 at 335+ depends on how I felt that week). I would suggest doing them once a week. 

any reason for switching to every other week?

well a couple of reasons. first off is that i go as heavy as i can on my deadlifts and sometimes i feel that my lower back hasnt recovered completely in a week.
the other reason is that now that im doing them every other week now i can do more weight.... the same thing for squats, since switching my squats numbers have being going up.

Last edited:
Going on anoother hike this Saturday :smokin

Copped an HRM off Amazon a bit ago, should be here Thursday

Pretty excited about both :smokin

Owwwwwww! He got it in. I'm scared to to to BB.com doe. They'd make me feel like ****. Anyway, done with day 1 of IF. 3 meals total from 2-9:30. Next meal 2 tomorrow. Nothing too crazy. Still wanna know wassup with fruits!
Did legs today. I feel like if you hit squats/leg press, you allll good. Everything else is just supplementary. Like whey protein. May be wrong though.
Man. I may stop wearing shorts because my calves. It's becoming embarrassing. I would post pics but y'all would flame me for years!
Need a haircut mane! haha. Gives me juice!
Came to a realization today...I don't want to be anything crazy. I'm not a person who's gonna count macros or micros, or count calories or look at how many grams and what not I'm eating.
At the end of the day, I just want to be healthy and fit. As long as I feel and look good, that's enough for me. I want to still "live." Ya know?
iLLest!

:pimp:

That's the mentality I'm going for. My girl and I still eat what we want (even though their relatively good meals), we don't count calories or macros or whatever. We just work hard when it comes to fitness so it kinda off sets everything.

Last edited:
Yo steez! How was crossfit? I wanna try but im scared. :lol:

Wheres Gotham and how much was it?

is right off the Audi dealership on fleetwood bruh, cost me 200$ for the month, it was fun!....i loved it simply off the fact that i had people to work out with and everyone was so friendly, im going back manana :D

$200 for the month?!

No one day guess pass joint?
laugh.gif

I feel like you need to be in decent shape to attempt crossfit, any truth to that? Id like to say im in decent shape, can run a mile in 830-9 minutes. Can lift a decent amount.

$200 for the month?!

No one day guess pass joint? :lol:

I feel like you need to be in decent shape to attempt crossfit, any truth to that? Id like to say im in decent shape, can run a mile in 830-9 minutes. Can lift a decent amount.

i have a strong heart, but thats about it, im not very strong, but is probably because i was a fatty up until my early 20's and got so used to cardio during my weightloss nd not so much lifting....trying to work on my strength this year....the crossfit seems like is design to do that, since is a group you kind of push each other and there is different ways to do the work outs depending on your strenght in order to push yourself for example today, the 6 minute drill was 25 (pushups, oly rings pushups, oly rings dips or regular dips) depending on which you could do, followed by 50 jumpropes, as many sets as you can within 6 minutes, i did 3+10 doing regular pushups....others were able to do the oly dips, which is the highest difficulty level for that drill....you do what you can.....eventually with the right nutrition im sure the stregth will increase.....gotta admit you guys were right, some of the dudes in there had TERRIBLE form, i kept thinking, one of these dudes is gonna snap something....:x

btw google them, i think on weekend mornings they do a free class for those interested in signing up, to get a feel for it.

Owwwwwww! He got it in. I'm scared to to to BB.com doe. They'd make me feel like ****. Anyway, done with day 1 of IF. 3 meals total from 2-9:30. Next meal 2 tomorrow. Nothing too crazy. Still wanna know wassup with fruits!
Did legs today. I feel like if you hit squats/leg press, you allll good. Everything else is just supplementary. Like whey protein. May be wrong though.
Man. I may stop wearing shorts because my calves. It's becoming embarrassing. I would post pics but y'all would flame me for years!
Need a haircut mane! haha. Gives me juice!
Came to a realization today...I don't want to be anything crazy. I'm not a person who's gonna count macros or micros, or count calories or look at how many grams and what not I'm eating.
At the end of the day, I just want to be healthy and fit. As long as I feel and look good, that's enough for me. I want to still "live." Ya know?
iLLest!

:pimp:

That's the mentality I'm going for. My girl and I still eat what we want (even though their relatively good meals), we don't count calories or macros or whatever. We just work hard when it comes to fitness so it kinda off sets everything.

What's good bruh! You still training? That's cool your girl worksout, I'm trying to get my girl to start coming with me to the gym. :lol:

She's one of "those" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom