STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit 460x5x5 on squats tonight for a huge PR.

Getting close to 600 
pimp.gif

I'm in Hawaii for vacation and I noticed that they sold Quest Bars at the convenience store. Each Quest Bar is $3.40 SMH. It's amazing how everything is overpriced here.

They are definitely starting to pop up more places. I used to cop infrequently at Whole Foods at $2.40 a bar here and there but they are now at Harris Teeter by me for $2.15 per

Is there any follow up to the law suit against them? Heard people talking about them being sued for mis labeling. That they are actually higher in calories than what the label states.

Starkist tuna has a class action suit againd them. U can either get 50 bucks or like 100 cans for free

Last edited:

Great strength program but the accessories aren't that good. Not enough volume. But it will def get you stronger. 
Assistance Lifts are my only hang up...i'm trying to come up with a solid routine.  Volume doesn't seem too bad though, 5x15, two accessory lifts per day.  If I feel it's too little, I'll add one more lift daily.

I'm burned out from 5x5 bro..my body will thank me

Assistance Lifts are my only hang up...i'm trying to come up with a solid routine.  Volume doesn't seem too bad though, 5x15, two accessory lifts per day.  If I feel it's too little, I'll add one more lift daily.

Damn really? Whats the weight you pushing by chance? 

Ask Jew what he thinks about his new volume life 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For myself personally. Whem i did 5/3/1. I loved doing the heavy lifts but i still felt i needed to do the accessory work..made the work out complete for me

Damn really? Whats the weight you pushing by chance? 
not ****..SL 5x5 really helped my squat..I made tremendous gains in the first 3 months but my body is tired of squatting 3x a week and I think my other lifts are paying the price.  I'm hoping 5/3/1 catches my bench up

Squat 315 5x5

DL 415 1x5

Bench 275 5x5 

OHP 135 5x5

weight is 195

I came up with some assistance work for 5/3/1, all are 5x15

Bench Day: Inclined DB Press, Flys, close grip bench

Deadlift Day: DB Rows, Weighted Hyperexentions, Hanging Leg Raises

Squat Day: Front Squats, Good Mornings, Chin Ups

OHP Day: DB Military Press, Dips, BB Curls, Tricep Extensions (have to put arm work somewhere
ohwell.gif
)

Does this look straight?

not ****..SL 5x5 really helped my squat..I made tremendous gains in the first 3 months but my body is tired of squatting 3x a week and I think my other lifts are paying the price.  I'm hoping 5/3/1 catches my bench up

Squat 315 5x5

DL 415 1x5

Bench 275 5x5 

OHP 135 5x5

weight is 195

I came up with some assistance work for 5/3/1, all are 5x15

Bench Day: Inclined DB Press, Flys, close grip bench

Deadlift Day: DB Rows, Weighted Hyperexentions, Hanging Leg Raises

Squat Day: Front Squats, Good Mornings, Chin Ups

OHP Day: DB Military Press, Dips, BB Curls, Tricep Extensions (have to put arm work somewhere
ohwell.gif
)

Does this look straight?
Strong solid lifts man! Whats up with OHP tho? lol Looking at your other lifts I was thinking it should be higher? Mobility issue?

No rear delts? Also to keep the shoulders healthy. I say add some face pulls on there! 

Strong solid lifts man! Whats up with OHP tho? lol Looking at your other lifts I was thinking it should be higher? Mobility issue?

No rear delts? Also to keep the shoulders healthy. I say add some face pulls on there! 
lol I don't know what it is with OHP..I feel it's kind of a mental block.  I'll definitely add Face Pulls and also going to add Lat Pull Downs on Bench Day...thks

Last edited by a moderator:

lol I don't know what it is with OHP..I feel it's kind of a mental block.  I'll definitely add Face Pulls..thanks man
You keep that core tight and you squeeze them glutes? lol Lats and shoulders tight? You should at least be 180-185 OHP lol. Cause you strong brotha!

There you go add those face pulls lol Nice man! No prob! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom