STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i cant believe people worry and troll exercising in fashion,.ur there to.exercise and do ur stuff. does the type of sweat band or socks matter? LOL

eat healthy, exercise, and skip the supplemental stuff and ull be fine. get ur blood tests done to see ur levels.

yes, it matters especially for people who are not hopping into the gym bulging with muscle already and may be self conscious about their bodies. If they have some nice fitting comfortable non stained clothes they won't feel as awkward just starting up IMO. Coming from my own experience.

i cant believe people worry and troll exercising in fashion,.ur there to.exercise and do ur stuff. does the type of sweat band or socks matter? LOL

eat healthy, exercise, and skip the supplemental stuff and ull be fine. get ur blood tests done to see ur levels.

Gotta a look good while getting them gains, b.

Damn... So I went supplement shopping earlier today! Very excited to incorporate these.

Last edited:
Lululemon has good quality gear.

Everyone stop being an alpha. :lol: Ya'll beta's IRL anyways. :smokin

Bruh their workout shirts are like $70 a piece...no way thats worth it idc how good the quality is

Its always function first. #TeamSweat if i wear cotton to the gym its game over for everything i lay on. Its already bad enough that i go through 2-3 towels per workout laying them under me on every bench i touch.

I asked just wondering if anyone seems to think certain shirts work better / smell less / hold up better over time than others. I like my nike dri-fit legend shirts but i need to get more and throw some away i feel like they lose their ability to wick sweat after a while. (talking like a year). But Elite socks ftw and just some light weight shorts with pockets (nike fly 2.0 or UA). Right now wearing Metcons as my kicks camos just came in yesterday :smokin

Costco has these dri fit tees. 5 bucks. Feels pretty good. I got all the colors. Gonna return the white one Tho. My nipples be popping out that thing. [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]. Sucks too cuz I like wearing white

Vitamin shoppe has their buy 1 get 1 half off right now it was clutch.
76 for 2 5lb jugs. Protein doesnt taste the best but quality is good. I usually add oatmeal in my shakes anyway

I hit the Nike, Adidas, Under Armor outlets for all my stuff.

Sometimes I pick up shorts from Target.

I want some GymShark sweats doe

Lululemon has good quality gear.

Everyone stop being an alpha.
laugh.gif
Ya'll beta's IRL anyways.
smokin.gif
Word. I got 2 lulu shorts that i work out in.

Shredz is meh. I feel their "We have a big heart and care about everyone" BS isnt genuine

Joey aint even natty breh

i feel like if it wasnt for instagram this brand wouldnt even be in business.
They got some pretty girls repoing they brand tho

Thats why, they got all these popular IG poeple posting with their products on social media.

outside of IG, ive never seen or heard it.

regardless props to them because they are huge and they got people brainwashed into buying everything they sell for ridiculous prices.

Thinking about getting some Adipowers. They worth it?

Any suggestions on alternatives? I saw some Nike joints similar, but everywhere is selling them for $250+ **** that

I'm not rocking no chucks, b.

^^ You in Canada or something? Ain't no way the romaleos should be selling anywhere for $250+

Back
Top Bottom