STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The shoulder/back spasm is still bugging me...can't even put pressure on the right side
frown.gif

Haven't really exercised in about 2 weeks, only thing I've done was start to use the bikes at the gym again. I was starting to feel like a pig with no physical activities at all.

Doc said it should fully go away within a month. I'm about two weeks in, may request for MRI to make sure nothing else is wrong.
Thats a lack of motivation. Why not work harder? Its all mental.

Thats a lack of motivation. Why not work harder? Its all mental.

Can't someone ban this guy from this thread? It's one thing to troll every other thread. Trolling a thread where people are legitimately looking for advice or trying to help others or better themselves is ridiculous. Nothing you say is funny either. SMH.

Offically New Years :smokin As always, I got that Holiday Gut (not really, but still)

I'll be in this thread for awhile.

i used chalk to do pull-ups the other day because the bar had a little early morning condensation. GUESS I'M NO LONGER NATTY [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

thinking of doing a one week meal plan break..
ust eating whatever. starting to go stir crazy

What kinda stupid *** comment is this?

Dude is in clear pain, nothing to do with not working hard or lack of motivation.
I've had this dude on block for over a year now. Boy, I'll tell you...Meth is a good dude. I told him I would donate $1000 if this dude gets IP banned but didn't happen :lol:

Yeah, I was put off work for 6 days. Basically slept and took prescribed pain killer during that time. Spasm was pretty bad. Couldn't even raise my right arm high enough to brush my teeth. Was kinda heart broken because I live a healthy lifestyle so I have no idea how this happened.

Luckily I'm able to keep the diet in check so no gut yet :lol:

How do i become half natty like matt ogus?

Just take the cycle and deny at all costs like he and the rest of Gymshark crew does :lol:. I refuse to believe any of them are natty except Chris Jones, The dude Lex is from my area and he is probably the biggest, He claims natty and not a chance in h3ll he is natty.

Just take the cycle and deny at all costs like he and the rest of Gymshark crew does
laugh.gif
. I refuse to believe any of them are natty except Chris Jones, The dude Lex is from my area and he is probably the biggest, He claims natty and not a chance in h3ll he is natty.
I think Hodgetwins are natural as well IMO, Chris Jones might be the most impressive youtuber.

I've had this dude on block for over a year now. Boy, I'll tell you...Meth is a good dude. I told him I would donate $1000 if this dude gets IP banned but didn't happen
laugh.gif

Yeah, I was put off work for 6 days. Basically slept and took prescribed pain killer during that time. Spasm was pretty bad. Couldn't even raise my right arm high enough to brush my teeth. Was kinda heart broken because I live a healthy lifestyle so I have no idea how this happened.

Luckily I'm able to keep the diet in check so no gut yet
laugh.gif
One, you dont have that kind of money.

Two Meth doesn't go with bribes. SMH. Maybe you was seriously ah hurt. I would just push through it, but some people can't so I hope you get better bro

Just take the cycle and deny at all costs like he and the rest of Gymshark crew does
laugh.gif
. I refuse to believe any of them are natty except Chris Jones, The dude Lex is from my area and he is probably the biggest, He claims natty and not a chance in h3ll he is natty.
Why do you care if they are natty?

Why do you care if they are natty?

I don't care whether they are or not, Whatever makes them happy. They are flourishing with that endorsment money so good on them.

I was stating my opinion on whether I think they are natural, which when you have trained for years gets easier to tell.

Back
Top Bottom