STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

BULL!

Problem is a lot of guys in here want to get stronger but cut at the same time and that's gonna make life A LOT harder.

Get on 5x5 and eat your face off and you will get stronger.
Dealing with this right now. I enjoy being "cut" way more, but I need to get stronger. Told myself a couple months ago I really needed to up my food intake, and it's been such a ***** seeing my abs slightly fade away, but the lifts keep going up.

Seems like from here on out, i'll be on that winter bulking and summer cutting bandwagon.
laugh.gif

thats the worst feeling when your abs start slipping away, but its worth it. and the next time you diet down you'll be better than that.

Yeah that.

That's a hell of a cut. Walk around at 242 or cut there? Its going up to 265 or something in the new year.

Walk around at 242 then try and slow bulk up to 270. Maybe with some extra assistance. We'll see.

Walk around at 242 then try and slow bulk up to 270. Maybe with some extra assistance. We'll see.
Oh word, so no more USAPL then? Not that it really matters since they only do about 10% per meet/record breakers. 

Man. So much easier said than done haha

Biggest problem is reaching for candy over food when feeling them pangs
frown.gif

Swear to god I've never sniffed 3000 cals. I sincerely don't know how that is pulled off so easily by some of you. Much respect.
I eat over 3k everyday easy lol

Dealing with this right now. I enjoy being "cut" way more, but I need to get stronger. Told myself a couple months ago I really needed to up my food intake, and it's been such a ***** seeing my abs slightly fade away, but the lifts keep going up.

Seems like from here on out, i'll be on that winter bulking and summer cutting bandwagon.
laugh.gif
thats the worst feeling when your abs start slipping away, but its worth it. and the next time you diet down you'll be better than that.
TFW you've never seen your abs....

Man. So much easier said than done haha

Biggest problem is reaching for candy over food when feeling them pangs :frown:

Swear to god I've never sniffed 3000 cals. I sincerely don't know how that is pulled off so easily by some of you. Much respect.
**** 3k ain't even my maintenance

3k is easy.
Just eat Nuts.

Almonds, Peanut Butter, that type of stuff.

Last edited:
Only 285 squat? Then 900lb leg press.....

No shots but leg press I constantly see guys BS form.

Only 285 squat? Then 900lb leg press.....

No shots but leg press I constantly see guys BS form.
Understandable.

I'm following the 531 program for squats. Weight could probably be more...but I'm sticking to the numbers.

My form on either lifts ain't nothin to scoff at doe...I do full ROM on leg press.

Last edited:
Understandable.

I'm following the 531 program for squats. Weight could probably be more...but I'm sticking to the numbers.

My form on either lifts ain't nothin to scoff at doe...I do full ROM on leg press.

I've been running 531 for almost a year now.

The weights and progression might seem way too slow at first, but once you hit a point, every final set will be an absolute grind. I've yet to reach a weight I couldn't get up, so stick with it.

Understandable.

I've been running 531 for almost a year now.

The weights and progression might seem way too slow at first, but once you hit a point, every final set will be an absolute grind. I've yet to reach a weight I couldn't get up, so stick with it.
Yup, been on and off 531 for a minute. 

Its been working quite well for me.

Back
Top Bottom