STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

no holds barred. all cheat meals. post-push day fatcep semi flex in the work bathroom. i've landed in the no definition, no vascularity zone :frown:
not motivated to cut right now but imma get married in a few months so i should start soon :lol:

There's no reason my one rep snatch should be within twenty pounds of those with cleans a hundred pounds more than mine.

Your heaviest snatch should be within eighty percent of your heaviest clean, smh

Last edited:
Yea, I think it just has to do with the fact that most people at my gym don't know how to drop into a full snatch. They can only power snatch. It's like me and only two other people that can perform the full snatch

So that robs them of being able to perform heavier loads

Last edited:
no holds barred. all cheat meals. post-push day fatcep semi flex in the work bathroom. i've landed in the no definition, no vascularity zone :frown:
not motivated to cut right now but imma get married in a few months so i should start soon :lol:

Word of advice: don't get your tux tailored too soon before the wedding day.

I had a suit that was tailored perfectly about 6 months prior an event. The pants ended up fitting like compression tights that's 2 sizes too small. Wore it anyway so the wimmenz can mire the glutes.

Yea, I think it just has to do with the fact that most people at my gym don't know how to drop into a full snatch. They can only power snatch. It's like me and only two other people that can perform the full snatch

So that robs them of being able to perform heavier loads

Yea I can only power snatch around 230+ depending on the day and that's nothing compared to my clean, which I also don't drop into a complete full squat. When I squat and front squat I'm low tho like hams on calves, true ATG now. I just don't like crashing down on my knees I guess.

Abt to finally put in an order for Romaleos now thanks to Eastbay's 20% off. So that'll help. I know knee sleeves will help but I'm trying to hold off on using those.

Alright finally read that shredded thread. I'm literally going to use all of Audi's one liners in real life.

SAY SORRY

A 230 pound snatch is impressive and not something I've seen up close. The heaviest clean at my box belongs to my coach with a 1rm clean of 285, who also has the heaviest snatch at 175.

Need another 40lbs to hit 2.5x.

Soon.

Word of advice: don't get your tux tailored too soon before the wedding day.
thanks man. most likely not gonna wear a tux. getting married on the beach in maui. super small ceremony. doing it casual. all our money goes towards my kid's education and hopefully one day upgrading our condo to a house.

I never understood why people would blow $20k+ on a wedding. Sounds like you and the wifey's got it right.

Last edited:
Yea, if I ever do it, I'd do it super small.

My parents eloped for the price of an American dollar in their home country. They don't see the point of a big event to get wed. Neither do I.

Back
Top Bottom