STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

IM %100 AND I TRY TO AVOID IT.

IM ON THAT BORING DIET.

BUT I HAD TO TODAY. REGRET IT.

DAT FILIPINO BREAKFAST SOUNDS LIKE IT HITS DA SPOT THOUGH.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT U WERE FULL FLIP. WHAT DA REST OF U?

Man you ain't never lie. Nothing better than Chow King on the west coast. Longanisa, rice, eggs, and tomato. Pure piff

Wow, there's more Filipinos in this thread than I thought!

Honestly, I thought you all were white or black lol

Last edited:
Wow, there's more Filipinos in this thread than I thought!

Honestly, I thought you all were white or black lol
Filipino checking in. :smokin

Shout out to my pinoy brethren in this thread.

Always thought Robin Thicke and I think DJ Young? were either Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. Filipino never crossed my mind.

Last edited:
Im liking this Mike Rashid/CT training more and more. Not saying thats what im doing, but as I slowly go back into shape its a mentality id like to have.

"Are we overtraining?"

"Yes we are."

I dont believe in overtraining, I believe in consistency and working til failure, no matter how many sets or reps. If im at failure, ill go down in weight and do more reps. That burn is addicting. Too much science at times and not enough sweat.

Last edited:
Im liking this Mike Rashid/CT training more and more. Not saying thats what im doing, but as I slowly go back into shape its a mentality id like to have.

"Are we overtraining?"

"Yes we are."

I dont believe in overtraining, I believe in consistency and working til failure, no matter how many sets or reps. If im at failure, ill go down in weight and do more reps. That burn is addicting. Too much science at times and not enough sweat.

I make this only for the sake of discussion and it has nothing to do with your viewpoints or anyone elses, but i feel like the majority of the time those who dont know or cant fully comprehend the science of exercise are quick to downplay its role.

Keep in mind this can also be said about a lotttt of other aspects in life. Its the "i dont get it, so im going to dismiss it" viewpoint.

I make this only for the sake of discussion and it has nothing to do with your viewpoints or anyone elses, but i feel like the majority of the time those who dont know or cant fully comprehend the science of exercise are quick to downplay its role.

Keep in mind this can also be said about a lotttt of other aspects in life. Its the "i dont get it, so im going to dismiss it" viewpoint.
Fair enough.

I know your deep into the science of it and thats fine, everyone views working out differently. Im more on the "just do it" side but I like to gather information from all viewpoints.

True Life: Addicted to double chocolate chunk quest bars

GNC, BB.com, Amazon

I love the Apple Pie, Cinnamon Roll, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Last edited:
Hit a new PR on squats tonight at 255x3. I really need to push myself on legs but I be a little hesitant cuz I work out by myself...shooting for 275 within 2 weeks...

Filipino checking in. :smokin

Shout out to my pinoy brethren in this thread.

Always thought Robin Thicke and I think DJ Young? were either Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. Filipino never crossed my mind.
why did u think they were Asian? Do you like them more now because they are Filipino?

As a kid I filled out Pacific Islander one time on one of those standardized tests. Told my mom and she yelled at me saying we were Asian. Smh never again. From there on out I identified as Asian and have been for most of my life. 

Back
Top Bottom