Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

i have gotten a lot of people hooked on intrabolic. most are relucant to buy it seeing as it's relatively unknown compared to stuff like sizeon and it has a stupid name. but once they try it they love it.

aor is definitely high (over? perhaps) priced but it's the cream of the crop.

source naturals life force is the next best imo and at like $10/month it's way more affordable.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

hey guys, im lactose intolerant and i really cant handle drinking milk anymore, its like getting kicked in the stomach by bas rutten when i have a protein shake, and ive tried the milk with no lactaid and pills to help digest the milk, still no money, i heard Asians specifically people from the middle eastern area cant drink milk at all, my question is, i cant take my protein shake with water, or juice so whats a brah 2 do? anyone else have this problem?.
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
I'm pretty sure I'm lactose intolerant or something as well. Milk makes me feel bloated, hurts my stomach, my stomach starts growling, it starts giving me gas, etc. I stopped drinking it 3 months ago and I wish I stopped drinking it years ago. Anyways, I now use "Almond Breeze" by "Blue Diamond". Unsweetened almond milk with only 40 calories per cup
eek.gif

blue_diamond_almond_breeze_vanilla.jpg

2247410715_de93733495.jpg

You'll find it in the same aisle where they sell Soy Milk, Rice Milk, etc. It tastes good too.

^That's good, how tall are you though? I'm 6'0, so I'm on the skinny side. I'm trying to bulk to 180 within six months then just tone, tone, tone to 175.

Just got done with my H-Drol cycle. I went from 180lbs and maxing out at 185lbs on the bench to inclining that 5 times for reps. DL went from 315x1 to 405x2, Squat 275x1 to 375 x2, and Bench 185 to 245x1. 6'2 192lbs @10% feelsgoodman.jpg

you weigh 180 and max at 185 and start taking a PH? not to be a %@#% but why not just take steroids if its that serious? i dont understand prohormones.

Originally Posted by iLLest

Starting August 11th I will be fasting for 30 days for Ramadan, while going to school and work... What will happen to my body? We shall see...
iLLest!
leangains.com

You might be surprised. Ive been IF'ing for sometime now and feel like im in the best shape of my life

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Just got done with my H-Drol cycle. I went from 180lbs and maxing out at 185lbs on the bench to inclining that 5 times for reps. DL went from 315x1 to 405x2, Squat 275x1 to 375 x2, and Bench 185 to 245x1. 6'2 192lbs @10% feelsgoodman.jpg

What is this all about?
Your starting numbers are basically where I am at now.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

you weigh 180 and max at 185 and start taking a PH? not to be a %@#% but why not just take steroids if its that serious? i dont understand prohormones.

H-Drol is extremely mild plus only $30

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Starting August 11th I will be fasting for 30 days for Ramadan, while going to school and work... What will happen to my body? We shall see...
iLLest!
leangains.com

You might be surprised. Ive been IF'ing for sometime now and feel like im in the best shape of my life

are you cutting or bulking? also how many calories u takin in?

supplements i take aor multi and hydrowhey, creatine also but i think im gonna stop taking creatine.

no (&+#, but i use this website as motivation http://www.malemodel.us/

i just want the model look, im actually shooting for under 8% bodyfat now.

Yeah that's wild honcho my dude, i'm mad you made me click it. I want that dude Max Philisaire's build though, pause.

Now it's time to run ccleaner.

that side is a little much
laugh.gif
but some of those dudes have pretty legit builds

1100524256_9abd087632.jpg

spaceball.gif

can't hate on that, good size and proportions and great definition.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Yeah that's wild honcho my dude, i'm mad you made me click it. I want that dude Max Philisaire's build though, pause.

laugh.gif

yea i said no (&#$# guess that was the disclaimer

im obsessed with fitness though so this kinda stuff is w/e to me. the bodies on here are amazing. i need an 8 pack withouth flexing.

joe im not telling you go browse the whole website but man that pic you posted is very avg to a lot of the dudes on there.

itll hurt your feelings.

my buddy did his fasting for Ramadan and his muscle melted away, was all cut with a 6pack and came off Ramadan with nothing, hope the same doesn't happen to some of yall
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah i was gonna post the pic of the dude i was talking about, but then i said naw, i know i don't have +%$% to do on this saturday night, but i'm not spending it perusing the male model site.  Agreed it is inspiring though.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

iLLest!
leangains.com

are you cutting or bulking? also how many calories u takin in?

Cutting, never really 'bulked' before, probably taking in around 2300 or so. I usually keep track but havent been as of late

pic i took last week, still tryna get leaner tho

http://
2010-07-29%2021.44.40.jpg

laugh.gif
Yeah i was gonna post the pic of the dude i was talking about, but then i said naw, i know i don't have +%$% to do on this saturday night, but i'm not spending it perusing the male model site.  Agreed it is inspiring though.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

im obsessed with fitness though so this kinda stuff is w/e to me. the bodies on here are amazing. i need an 8 pack withouth flexing.

joe im not telling you go browse the whole website but man that pic you posted is very avg to a lot of the dudes on there.

itll hurt your feelings.
laugh.gif
I also need an 8 pack without flexing, and I want my muscles to have that pumped look 24/7 like I just got done working out 5mins ago...

have you checked out http://www.simplyshredded.com before? it's a pretty good site for bodybuilding...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

itll hurt your feelings.
just looked at a couple more, youre right

warning on the following pic
laugh.gif
alien.gif

max16-313x470.jpg

Daniel-Anthony6.jpg

damn i think my new goal might be to just get cut as !!@@

Anyone here use fat burners before?

I really need to lose this gut by 4 weeks and I dont think I'll be able to if I just eat right and run.

What fruits do you guys normally eat?

Bananas contain a lot of sugar right? Should I still eat it?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

What fruits do you guys normally eat?

Bananas contain a lot of sugar right? Should I still eat it?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Cmon man, all fruit is good for you, just dont go binging on it as your only meal. balance it within your protein, carbs, and good fats. In between meals... A banana, an apple, an orange...combined with a handful of unsalted nuts or some cottage cheese is the perfect snack. an apple is probably better because of the fiber, but regardless fruit and veggies are a must in a healthy diet no matter what the goals. i have that combination at least 2 times a day. its perfect for either losing weight or gaining muscle.

i love bananas btw, i chop them up and throw them into my oatmeal with some peanut butter everyday when i wake up. mmmm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dried fruit is something u should stay away from, most of the nutrients are dried away and all your left with is the sugar. but in real fruit, dont be afraid of anything.
those calories arent the ones that hurt (if you limit it of course, one for each snack is fine).

Back
Top Bottom