Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Caerus

I've lost now 20.4 pounds since I started workout our/lifting. Took only 3 months. Wish i had done this summers ago smh

Best shape of my life. I love lifting.
Pics?
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by alhubley

^I'm aiming for 250

wow. how tall are you? and are you trying to cut down after or hit a lean 250?

I'm 5'10 @ 220 right now with visible abs but bf is a little higher then i prefer. it's fall though and I'm trying to think long-term now. Starting 3rd cycle in 3 weeks test deca and mast then I'll do cut cycle come spring. Might not make 250 but I'm sure gonna try. Was 190 in avatar hit 230 on 2nd cycle but have dropped 10 lbs mostly water since coming off.

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

I just found out about an awesome dietery/nutritional/protein supplement that my personal training company is now promoting. After trying it for about a week, I can honestly say I feel a difference. Best of all, you can get a monthly free supply...really (I get mine free). If you're already taking a post-workout shake or a multi-vitamin, this should be a no-brainer, free product instead of paying for it... Msg me if you're interested.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Not sure if serious...
Yes we're promoting it, but we wouldn't promote anything we didn't think was a good product.  If people are skeptical, that's up to them, but if others want free nutritional supplement, nothing wrong with that
eyes.gif

Yo chew,Can u list the ingredient profile? I'm intrested on what it does and most important is what's it got inborn and how much of each ingredient.Thanks

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Buy a ton of oats. I eat 120 grams of it the morning which is about 450 calories and add 2 cups of milk. Depends what my fat intake is going to be through the day I use fat free milk or 1%.

I think 1% is 130 calories a cup so thats 260 calories. Add a scoop of whey that's another 120.

That's already 830 calories right there.
Can you recommend good brands/flavors?

nclk

CelticsFan9783 wrote:

RaWeX05 wrote:

Buy a ton of oats. I eat 120 grams of it the morning which is about 450 calories and add 2 cups of milk. Depends what my fat intake is going to be through the day I use fat free milk or 1%.

I think 1% is 130 calories a cup so thats 260 calories. Add a scoop of whey that's another 120.

That's already 830 calories right there.
Can you recommend good brands/flavors?

nclk

i dunno about yalll, but i hate the taste of oatmeal. if youre like me, i suggest just blending raw oats into your protein shake. goes down so much easier and quicker.

how do some of you break up your workout days. I hate lifting shoulders when my chest is sore, and I don't like lifting chest when my triceps are sore.

I'm currently breaking my days into bicep/tricep, back, legs, shoulder, chest (not in that order) and I throw in abs here and there. I usually take 2 rest days in the week.

do you guys have any suggestions on how to break up my workouts? Should I add another rest day? combine some days together? thanks in advance

I'm a novice as far as working out goes and trying to get into a routine.  I'm about 5'11-6'0 165-170 right now and my immediate goal trying to build mass.
From what I've learned that the best way to do this is through free weights.  What are some effective dumb bell exercises?

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I'm a novice as far as working out goes and trying to get into a routine.  I'm about 5'11-6'0 165-170 right now and my immediate goal trying to build mass.
From what I've learned that the best way to do this is through free weights.  What are some effective dumb bell exercises?

I assume you got access to a good amount of weights. For chest, Dumbbell bench press, incline and decline too. incline and flat flys.Shoulder press and raisesBent over Rows for backGoblet squats for legsJust a few dumbbell raises I've read or seen before.

I have PRT Mon,Weds,Fri and CWST Tues and Thursday

Push Up and warm up then a 2 mile run for PRT
CWST Swim Training
For those who don't know

Is there anything I can do to help me along with this??

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by FResHtuDEF

Joe, Wut kinda supps u looking for brah, I can help as long as its legal lol

thx dude. ya legal, anything really, i dont even know what is out there anymore

If creatine look into

creatine nitrate by aps or

thermolife cbol , crazyass pumps with strength gain yes I tried em and love it.

Pre workouts are

Purus labs muscle marinade no pump in it but man it has high dose of caffeine and 1,3 demeth.

Ctd labs noxipro

Anabolic ignite from musclefeast. Com , comes stim free but u can add in caffeine, yohimbine hcl or wutever u please, or how much u want in it.They also got this new intra called Anabolic competition profile looks awesome.

Aps mesomorph lil high for 25 servings but very legit.

Post wworkout. Gotta be afterglow from Bio rhythms stay away from cherry. Watermelon is dank very pricey but my local GMC sells it over half off online prices only con is 20 grams on protein.

Myogenix aftershock is great as well better profile that afterglow but not as beat tasting can't go wrong with either.

And sickass pumps look into scifit nitrox II it never fails lol

Last but not least agmatine free form amino acid o dose at a gram either with my pre or intra I absolutely love the stuff.

I tried all of those products I mention and alot more but those get alot of luv from me.If u look at me ud think I weigh 180ish 190 but far from it brah lol I'm too light.Hope this helps,Posy from my fone I spaced eveytging out dunno y its a big block of Text But yea research em online, I don't buy hyped products, I buy Wut science proves

I spaced everything out dunno y its a big wall of text, hope it helps.

Dosing any nitrates over 5 grams can cause a drop in BP levels so dose up ur vitamin c and ur good

Is there any correlation to HIIT and loss of appetite? I did some sprints the other day and I can barely get down any quality food smh

But HIIT sprints is one of the best ab workouts ever..

Originally Posted by I3

Is there any correlation to HIIT and loss of appetite? I did some sprints the other day and I can barely get down any quality food smh

But HIIT sprints is one of the best ab workouts ever..

Say what?????????

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

can someone reup that youtube vid with the old dude talking about making your own preworkout drink?

Here's my own recipe6 gram beta alanine8 to 10 grams of aakg500 mg of luecine5 grams of citruline malate500 mg to 1gram of agmatine300 mg of caffeineSometimes I dose in yohombine hcl and 1,3 demeth. But barely, it work'sI dump it all into a scoop of xtend for added bcaa 'sOf o want creatine, I'd dump it in a scoop of green mag.Best preworkout ever pumps are sickning.Thank me later

can someone reup that youtube vid with the old dude talking about making your own preworkout drink?

Here's my own recipe 6 gram beta alanine 8 to 10 grams of aakg 500 mg of luecine 5 grams of citruline malate 500 mg to 1gram of agmatine 300 mg of caffeine Sometimes I dose in yohombine hcl and 1,3 demeth. But barely, it work's I dump it all into a scoop of xtend for added bcaa 's Of o want creatine, I'd dump it in a scoop of green mag. Best preworkout ever pumps are sickning. Thank me later

Are you serious?

Here's my own recipe 6 gram beta alanine 8 to 10 grams of aakg 500 mg of luecine 5 grams of citruline malate 500 mg to 1gram of agmatine 300 mg of caffeine Sometimes I dose in yohombine hcl and 1,3 demeth. But barely, it work's I dump it all into a scoop of xtend for added bcaa 's Of o want creatine, I'd dump it in a scoop of green mag. Best preworkout ever pumps are sickning. Thank me later

Are you serious?
why arent I?

i am a seasoned lifter, whats wrong with the ingredients i  posted? have u tried it? pre workouts never have enough these days, and it striaght up no fillers.

Back
Top Bottom