Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

I'm on a perma-"bulk" paired with If to keep that fat low.. and it's working for me. I try to eat 80% "clean" and just get 3800-4000 cals a day.
It's working great so far. Going to continue this until I'm at 185 (currently 175).

Someone posted that chest muscle exercise video with the dude who had an accent.... MAJOR ups on that.
I've taken all the advice posted in it and my chest has never progress so much ever. finally getting a little development in that area. thank you!

Anyone take L-Arginine pre-workout? Forget SuperPump, Plasma Jet, NO Explode, etc etc. I got some pure stuff from Vitamin Shoppe and it's like 5g per serving...I haven't felt a pump like that ever. This stuff is 
pimp.gif

What is Jack3d exactly? Is it like the NO drinks I see at GNC?

I'm interested in trying new supplements but for the most part unless it's pretty natural I try to avoid them.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Anyone take L-Arginine pre-workout? Forget SuperPump, Plasma Jet, NO Explode, etc etc. I got some pure stuff from Vitamin Shoppe and it's like 5g per serving...I haven't felt a pump like that ever. This stuff is 
pimp.gif

I found an unopened bottle when I was moving some stuff around recently in my house. How do you use it exactly?

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm interested in trying new supplements but for the most part unless it's pretty natural I try to avoid them.

Basically...just a pre-workout drink to get you amped and to improve your workout. I heard they had a serious recall on their Pink Magic product though, that's why I was weary about trying jacked or oxyelite...

%%!*! Pulled a muscle in my back that I pulled about a year ago. It's been weak and vulnerable ever since. It's my whole entire trapezius. It is pretty painful, however, I don't want to take a week off..at all.

For the guy that asked one page back (and anyone else who hasn't already heard the praises), I use the beta-alanine supp Intrabolic. BTW, Buddah, how's the intrabolic been?

You know what's annoying at the gym, when guys stare at you. It's usually Asian guys, too haha In the locker room, too. Like, I'm minding my own nuts, mind your own. Geez.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

For the guy that asked one page back (and anyone else who hasn't already heard the praises), I use the beta-alanine supp Intrabolic. BTW, Buddah, how's the intrabolic been?

You know what's annoying at the gym, when guys stare at you. It's usually Asian guys, too haha In the locker room, too. Like, I'm minding my own nuts, mind your own. Geez.

son, you aren't even big though.

Sorry I don't like to pick on kids but I'm crunked up at the moment.

Cocaine. 

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

pimp.gif

I found an unopened bottle when I was moving some stuff around recently in my house. How do you use it exactly?
I just mix the powder into something sweet 30-60 min before my workout. The stuff is bitter as $$@# if it's pure, so use oj or something to mix it with. I take 5g pre-workout and use Jack3d in addition to it on some days. I've read that taking it before bed and first thing in the morning improves GH levels too, so I'm gonna try that in smaller doses.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

lol has nothing to do with being big, bro. sorry, you got me crunked up at the moment.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

lol has nothing to do with being big, bro. sorry, you got me crunked up at the moment.
the gym is full of homosexuals

fact

been a while since anybody posted pics so imma post mine which could be of some motivational use for some
This is where im at now: 6'2" 175lb, I DO NOT USE ANY TYPE OF SUPPLEMENT NOR PROTEIN SUBSTANCE just hard work, dedication, and regular food

41526bc1dd063ae79950f31a723a8293a73e2e1a_r.jpg

a851631904a593001abbebce1b9795b3b67a7be5_r.jpg

I rewatched this documentary this week. Everyone in here should see it. Pretty good.

The whole film is on youtube.

I need some help deciding whether to buy ON Nitrocore 24 or a 6lb bag of Cytosport whey from Costco. Right now I'm trying to lose some fat so I can get in top athletic shape for the winter. My budget is tight and I'm only looking to buy one supplement.

Or should I forget about both and just eat all natural?

im done with whey.............i actually called a friend to come pick up the on hydrowhey and the on casein i got........my loss is their gain.

just been reading/reseaching a lot

Originally Posted by Al Audi

im done with whey.............i actually called a friend to come pick up the on hydrowhey and the on casein i got........my loss is their gain.

seriously? why?

seriously? why?
i feel its not helping me cut right now

an ive just been reading on whey protein, nitrogen balance, amino acids and such

seriously? why?
i feel its not helping me cut right now

an ive just been reading on whey protein, nitrogen balance, amino acids and such
Oh, whatever works for you. I haven't been using any supplements during my cut (I ran out and I'm too broke to buy some
laugh.gif
) but I'm constantly hungry so it's pretty annoying to want to eat every hour or so.

If you ever have time, do post some info on the whey and what you've read. I'm not completely sold on it even after researching for months and using it so any info I can get I like to read.

^Thanks for posting that documentary....next thing you know I've been munching on my thai chili and lime cashews to Part 8/11 of those vids already.

Back
Top Bottom