Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can Sabine become a Jedi?

Doubt it. Kanan mentioned about Sabine's mind is blocked due to her burdens. It's up to her to unlock Force in herself

It'd be nice to see a version of Tarre

After seeing that storyline, it makes feel like I want to create a new Jedi Knight character with Mandalorian name in SWTOR so I can put gears on my character :lol:

What if Ezra Bridger is "The Last Jedi"? 
nerd.gif

I'm reaching bros. 
laugh.gif

Wouldn't Rey be the last Jedi. I'm assuming she being trained through this time.

Last edited:
Pretty sure once Luke is dying he'll proclaim her as the last Jedi just like Yoda did :lol:

Last edited:
Pretty sure once Luke is dying he'll proclaim her as the last Jedi just like Yoda did :lol:
Eh Kylo would still be in consideration because even though he's gone to the dark side at the moment, redemption isn't really that hard.

But it's likely Rey just because Disney sees her as more of a relatable cash grab than Finn or Kylo so I don't expect any surprises

"After Thrawn is rescued from exile by Imperial soldiers, his deadly ingenuity and keen tactical abilities swiftly capture the attention of Emperor Palpatine. And just as quickly, Thrawn proves to be as indispensable to the Empire as he is ambitious; as devoted as its most loyal servant, Darth Vader; and a brilliant warrior never to be underestimated.

On missions to rout smugglers, snare spies, and defeat pirates, he triumphs time and again—even as his renegade methods infuriate superiors while inspiring ever greater admiration from the Empire. As one promotion follows another in his rapid ascension to greater power, he schools his trusted aide, Ensign Eli Vanto, in the arts of combat and leadership, and the secrets of claiming victory.

But even though Thrawn dominates the battlefield, he has much to learn in the arena of politics where ruthless administrator Arihnda Pryce holds the power to be a potent ally or a brutal enemy."

I don't know the root of this conversation, but you honestly think Disney would waste the general public's time here?

The OG post said that the last Jedi doesn't mean Luke will die, and that from what we know, Rey isn't a Jedi yet. He said that's false because she used the force to grab the lightsaber against Kylo, leading me to say that force abilities does not mean you're a Jedi.

:lol: This some fan made thing? How can it remind you of a title thats never happened?

That would be cool though.

This clearly means Luke's a goner... and red logo means Rey Palpatine's gonna turn to the Dark Side.
No it doesnt.............If Jedi was a real thing, it would be an irregular plural like fish and sheep. It could mean one, but it more than likely means "the last group of jedi"
If I went to see a movie called The Last Fish or had that in the title I'd be thinking it's about one fish :lol:

Last edited:
Revenge of the Jedi was a real title, but Lucas changed just before Return of the Jedi was released in theaters. 

Last edited:
:lol: This some fan made thing? How can it remind you of a title thqts never happened?

That would be cool though.
If I went to see a movie called The Last Fish or had that in the title I'd be thinking it's about one fish :lol:
Well, revenge of the sith and return of the jedi clearly meant more than 1........No? -_-

While I fully expect The Last Jedi to reference Luke on the surface, since I keep hearing there will be flashbacks of Kylo Ren/Ben and his continued training of the Dark-Side with Snoke, I wouldn't be surprised if the title had a double meaning referencing the last Jedi...that Luke trained :lol:

I mean, this new trilogy, is focused on Rey and Kylo's parallel journey's to their fates, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom