Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In regards to Rey's parentage...

Collider Movie Talk/Harloff and Campea hinted the episode of Rebels coming this Saturday is what really swayed their opinion on Rey's parentage :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone been able to find Darth Revan? The dark side of the force is strong with my cabinet. Very little light :rofl: Illget Sabine in here soon though.

View media item 2255563

You callin' your Gamestops? :nerd:

Finally got my Anovos Kylo Ren Premier Helmet and my first impression was that this helmet was "small". But I don't mean that in a bad way. Unlike most characters with helmets, this actually feels like the least obtrusive helmet in a battle or something. There's no oversized feeling that other helmets give and it's actually very damn comfortable. I feel like building a full Kylo Ren costume now :lol:

15442162_509552605835445_4004699029554395774_n.jpg

Here's the full gallery below.

https://www.facebook.com/Jaycepticon/photos/?tab=album&album_id=509551722502200

Last edited:
If it happens, cool.

But I'm still going with my option though. 

It's just convoluted to me. Obi Wan having a daughter and was never aware of her meanwhile he's watching over his fallen pupils son? And then he has a daughter who had no importance other than to bear a child? I feel like one thing about the movie is that it left a lot of things untold but if you search your feelings, you know the truth, essentially like the use of the force. We know the story that's naturally wanting to be told but we keep trying to convolute it with some type of twist or claiming it's too obvious. Of course it's suppose to be obvious, the Skywalker's are the heroes of Star Wars. I am also 101% positive that similar to many scenes and lines from the OT appeared in TFA, the famous line "I am a Jedi, like my father before me" will make an appearance in this trilogy. We already know Kylo's father is not a Jedi....

But to answer your question, I would be highly upset if Rey is not Luke's daughter. This new ST will not have any merit and I will disavow all knowledge of its existence. But between the obvious hints, John Williams and Disney's greed I'm pretty sure Rey is Luke's daughter.

Everything that Harloff said about Rey/ Obi-Wan... makes sense to me...

also this...

She could be related to both Kenobi and Skywalker... Think about it...

Potential spoiler in Rogue One... grain of salt 

check the names...

The reddit spoiler! :nthat: told you guys what the REAL surprise in Rogue one was gonna be. Standalone story my ***. It's happening...

Last edited:
I think my friends want to try to get tickets for morning showings on the 16th or 17th. Yeah not gonna happen, that theater has reserved seating.

If it happens, cool.

But I'm still going with my option though. 

It's just convoluted to me. Obi Wan having a daughter and was never aware of her meanwhile he's watching over his fallen pupils son? And then he has a daughter who had no importance other than to bear a child? I feel like one thing about the movie is that it left a lot of things untold but if you search your feelings, you know the truth, essentially like the use of the force. We know the story that's naturally wanting to be told but we keep trying to convolute it with some type of twist or claiming it's too obvious. Of course it's suppose to be obvious, the Skywalker's are the heroes of Star Wars. I am also 101% positive that similar to many scenes and lines from the OT appeared in TFA, the famous line "I am a Jedi, like my father before me" will make an appearance in this trilogy. We already know Kylo's father is not a Jedi....

But to answer your question, I would be highly upset if Rey is not Luke's daughter. This new ST will not have any merit and I will disavow all knowledge of its existence. But between the obvious hints, John Williams and Disney's greed I'm pretty sure Rey is Luke's daughter.

Everything that Harloff said about Rey/ Obi-Wan... makes sense to me...

also this...

She could be related to both Kenobi and Skywalker... Think about it...

Potential spoiler in Rogue One... grain of salt 

check the names...

The reddit spoiler! :nthat: told you guys what the REAL surprise in Rogue one was gonna be. Standalone story my ***. It's happening...

???????

There's literally nothing surprising there. What are you talking about?

???????

the mentioning of a de-aged Carrie Fisher/and or Mark Hamil was what I mentioned the real surprise of Rogue one would be. With Leia being in the film we can completely remove the whole idea of the timeline for Jyn being Rey's mom implausible. Oddly enough Daisy Ridley was the one that mentioned that Jyn wouldn't fit into the timeline implying that she was too old and would be more along the lines of Jyn's grandmother.... someone's lying

???????

the mentioning of a de-aged Carrie Fisher/and or Mark Hamil was what I mentioned the real surprise of Rogue one would be. With Leia being in the film we can completely remove the whole idea of the timeline for Jyn being Rey's mom implausible. Oddly enough Daisy Ridley was the one that mentioned that Jyn wouldn't fit into the timeline implying that she was too old and would be more along the lines of Jyn's grandmother.... someone's lying

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude, I said this last year

I meant in terms of everything Star Wars.

A Saving Private Ryan type of war film, but in the Star Wars setting. Ground assaults, space battles, bounty hunters, prime Vader (possibly) prime Boba Fett, no Luke, or Han, maybe a Leia cameo (getting the plans)

It's going to be the first of its kind. And open the doors for the future spin off films. To me, that's historical. And that's only if the movie is average.

If it's great.......... :smh:

Rogue leads up to the rebels getting the plans and Vader chasing Tantive IV. There was ALWAYS a chance we would see a young/digital/voiceover type Leia/Droids cameo. They're on the damn ship that has the stolen plans when Vader chases them down. :lol: :lol:

You didn't know the timeline Rogue One slots into all this time? From jump we've known it would lead immediately up to the opening crawl of Ep IV.

The larger point is they are not going to use an early 20's woman to be the lover of a now 60 year old Luke Skywalker. If Rey was Luke's daughter, you take away the explanation of where her mother is, having Jyn play some old lady in Ep 8 is ridiculous.

Rogue is it's own story, just before the Saga picks up where it did, no sequels, no spin offs of it's own, but there are surely characters that could appear in other films, like the Han spin off, or maybe a future Obi Wan, or Fett spin off, etc.

You gotta let the Jyn one go. Rey being Luke's is entirely plausible, Jyn bein the mother is not, let it go man.

laugh.gif
listening to the podcast of Jedi Council and it's Grand Moff Nemiroff
tongue.gif
Yeah, I just heard that on the most recent JC... 
laugh.gif

But I definitely recall hearing the other version on an older show... I guess it's just what they feel like saying at the time! 
tongue.gif

Anybody cop any of the Columbia Rogue One jackets? The Cassian Andor rebel parka sold out, and the death trooper rain jacket is $450, they're tripping.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude, I said this last year
Rogue leads up to the rebels getting the plans and Vader chasing Tantive IV. There was ALWAYS a chance we would see a young/digital/voiceover type Leia/Droids cameo. They're on the damn ship that has the stolen plans when Vader chases them down. :lol: :lol:

You didn't know the timeline Rogue One slots into all this time? From jump we've known it would lead immediately up to the opening crawl of Ep IV.

The larger point is they are not going to use an early 20's woman to be the lover of a now 60 year old Luke Skywalker. If Rey was Luke's daughter, you take away the explanation of where her mother is, having Jyn play some old lady in Ep 8 is ridiculous.

Rogue is it's own story, just before the Saga picks up where it did, no sequels, no spin offs of it's own, but there are surely characters that could appear in other films, like the Han spin off, or maybe a future Obi Wan, or Fett spin off, etc.

You gotta let the Jyn one go. Rey being Luke's is entirely plausible, Jyn bein the mother is not, let it go man.

Well great minds think a like because I mentioned the same thing and that it would be a digitally younger Carie Fisher and/or Mark Hamill. I've always known that Rogue one would lead right into A New Hope but how much time in between was the question. Was it a few months, a few weeks, a few days? I just don't get the whole playing up Jyn Erso and giving her back story and Kyber Crystals without her playing a larger role in the universe. I need to physically see Rogue One with my eyes before I can definitively say Jyn isn't Rey's mom and that's Disney missed an opportunity but I guess it's looking bleak.

...Empire is on TNT right now and every time I watch it I'm always reminded of how the cinematography in this film is so insane, especially compared to A New Hope. Lucas was definitely smoking a lot of weed in the 80's. Dude had a muppet teaching that farm boy from the first movie magic in a swamp. NUTS

So I just watched the animated show's fight scene between Sidious and Maul/his brother.

Sidious is an old dude and was giving these dudes the hands easily. He's really the most powerful Sith then?

So I just watched the animated show's fight scene between Sidious and Maul/his brother.

Sidious is an old dude and was giving these dudes the hands easily. He's really the most powerful Sith then?

From an intellectual standpoint yes...but Vader is probably a bigger threat physically and in battle

If Vader is physically superior and in battle and his body is basically charred human meat supported by tech, how godly was Anakin in his prime?

Dude could make Padme orgasm without even touching her??

Back
Top Bottom