Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need a timeline map after this most recent episode of Clone Wars.

Are we basically going back in the timeline a bit in the clone wars series to run a parallel story from Ahsoka’s perspective on the siege of mandalore? Maul showing up is dope, I’m just confused now :lol:

I hope this arc with the sisters is finally over. Not feeling the story at all. If the point was to get Ahsoka to work with Bo Katan to go up against Maul, then it felt like a pretty tedious route to get to this destination.

I hope this arc with the sisters is finally over. Not feeling the story at all. If the point was to get Ahsoka to work with Bo Katan to go up against Maul, then it felt like a pretty tedious route to get to this destination.

It is over, but they wasted four episodes when this could have been done in two. It was a terrible arc with two highly unlikeable characters. Filoni looks funny with Season 7. With a 12 episode run, there are no episodes to waste and we've lost a third to a garbage storyline.

Last edited:
968lwsm9klt41.jpg

Never been a Star Wars guy, however my 8 year old wants to sit down and watch them all thanks to Disney+.

We just started A New Hope. Should be continue the way it was released theatrically or follow the timeline?

The intro alone made me tear up. That retro logo.
Had to pause my stream to make sure I hit the right show :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

what a GREAT episode. This is literally going to wrap up and lead right into Revenge if the Sith/Order 66 :sick::wow::pimp:

anxious to see where Maul and Ashoka end up between here and Rebels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom