Stanford C Robin Lopez smashing Michelle Wie?

Yes, even someone as hideous as Michelle Wie.
she's not that bad...now Robin on the other hand....

i just find it freak show odd when an amazon woman sits in a taller man's lap...

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

^ 6-1

If I could've dated ANY girl who happened to be a millionaire while in college...I wouldn't think twice.

Yes, even someone as hideous as Michelle Wie.

College is harsh on the funds.
laugh.gif
Sheldon Williams?

Isnt she a carpet muncher?? I could of swore Ive seen her where rainbow colored beads as earings.

Aye im not gonna front i thought shes cute. But man..shes dating a 2nd rounder lol...isnt Brook the better of the two?

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Aye im not gonna front i thought shes cute. But man..shes dating a 2nd rounder lol...isnt Brook the better of the two?

he's no brook who is a top 5 selection but he's a first rounder.

wie aint that bad. she aint supermodel status like the rest of NT expects all girls to be so i am not surprised that the majority of people here rate her low.Im pretty sure dukes here would be ok with her hitting on them on campus.

As for Lopez, girls i know say hes way less attractive to women than Wie is to men> for some reason chicks can acknowledge an attractive woman while mencant tell if another dude is attractive, no greg louganis

smh.gif
@ all this. Trust me, Robin will be a solid pro. And in all honestly, he'll be more consistent than Brook. But they are both at the same level.

The reason Brook outshines him? He has more self confidence. Robin is still waiting for a break out game.

And yes, Robin is smashing.

^ robin seems to be more energetic and athletic on the court, dude be yelling at folks after dunking on and blocking them. brooks demeanor is similar toduncan, quiet assassin.

brooke will be lottery(his offensive game is ahead of robin's), and robin will indeed be a first rounder (he will be like an andris biedrins type player inmy opinion). i think robin should stay another year so he can get all the touches that brook got and really work his way into a top pick. i have a feeling bothare gone this year. pretty sure this will be the first time any player has left stanford after their second yr.

V i remember them saying duncan was their favorite player
laugh.gif
but kg is
pimp.gif
too

^ Well if it means anything, Brooks favorite player is KG. I know that's who he modeled. I see Robin turning more into a Duncan type player. He has theskills, and is more technical. From my standpoint, I just see the yelling as his way of trying to break out of his current demeanor and turning that into theplayer he wants to, and is capable of being.

I can definitely see the Biedrins comparason you made.

But seriously, you guys are way underestimating Robin.

The reason Brook outshines him? He has more self confidence. Robin is still waiting for a break out game.
break out games aren't waited on, they are made to happen.

brook is much more polished offensively and that along with the fact that his interior defensive presense is at the same level are the reason he's'outshining'.

yelling and energy is all well and fine but composure in the crunch is what counts and brook has it.

as far as wie goes she's definitely a pretty girl. i find her a lot more attractive that some generic big chested skinny blonde that is waaaay too dolledup.

Back
Top Bottom